The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 October 2022, 01:43 PM   #1
Chris85
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: AP ROO YG
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Solid Gold Annual Calendar- Full set!

Up for sale here is a very special version of the famous Omega Aqua Terra. Of course being a solid gold AT is rare as it is, but this one also comes from the factory on a solid rose gold bracelet!

This model has an annual Calendar feature, displaying the month as well as the date. With the beautiful engraved dark slate dial, this is truly the ultimate Omega watch.

This timepiece is in like new condition, and comes with everything as delivered from the AD. The warranty was activated in July of 2021, so just under 4 years of factory warranty remain.

Asking price is $23,500 (down from the msrp of $39,900!!)

I always ship priority overnight, fully insured.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or would like to make an offer! I can send more pictures, show you a video, etc.

I have plenty of references on forums, FB groups, ebay, etc, so deal with confidence! I'll do what you need to make this a comfortable transaction.

I also love to trade, and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepiece towards this one. Or I'll put cash on top if required!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Chris85 is offline   Reply With Quote