The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex WatchTech

View Poll Results: Does your 32xx movement seem to be 100% ok?
Yes, no issues 1,008 70.44%
No, amplitude is low (below 200) but timekeeping is still fine 60 4.19%
No, amplitude is low (below 200) and timekeeping is off (>5 s/d) 363 25.37%
Voters: 1431. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 January 2021, 11:59 PM   #181
Oxfordian
"TRF" Member

Watch: 124060 Submariner
Been wearing my Submariner 41 (124060) since Christmas Day, the time was checked on 26th and again today (25/1), in the last 30 days the watch has gained 31 seconds.

As far as I can see this is pretty damn good for a mechanical time piece.

Small Rolex, Omega, Seiko and Oris Collection
Oxfordian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 12:02 AM   #182
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael N Q8 View Post
Anyway, Porsche took care of it fully as the warranty was extended to 10 years. This extended warranty was given after a Rennlist forum got together with the necessary evidence and “encouraged” Porsche to address the problem. Those particular GT 3s now all have a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty on the engine (if/when it fails due to this issue). My experience was that all of them (991.1) require an upgraded engine.

This honestly feels like a similar situation.
Exactly! My main goal for this thread was that it would prove decisive one way or the other. I.e. we'd either see that 95% of movements have no issues (which if I were Rolex would still be an embarrassing number, but would at least provide peace of mind to many) or we'd have a single concentrated repository of information that defies being ignored. As you noted, sometimes a manufacturer needs encouragement to do the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterskinner View Post
Is all this ‘fun’? Because it seems quite likely to spoil enjoyment over something pretty trivial (a few seconds ). If wearing a Rolex is not enjoyable, why would we do it?
After all, no mechanical watch can be totally consistent, governed as it is by the laws of physics. In general, they do very well.
Is it fun? No! I just spent $15k on a watch after years of working hard and saving for retirement. Driving home from the AD I felt an amazing sense of pride. But reality is a PITA sometimes. Amplitude isn't an opinion.
And the fact that my new Sub has lower amplitudes while brand new than my 10 year old $200 Seiko literally makes me feel ill. The fact that Rolex apparently has no way to guarantee a permanent fix for this is mind boggling. So no, this is not fun. But it is quite necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
Well have not seen any accounts on forum with like you say with anyone getting a consistent -30 seconds a day. But today many of the new Rolex owners like to over exaggerate there may be problem.
I've seen multiple owners on here who were regular "second checkers" and had a watch that started off supremely accurate and then at some point rather quickly dropped to the range of losing 1 minute a day. If you think a $10k+ timepiece should lose a half hour a month because there are a lot of seconds in each day, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I'll quote Bas (an RSC watchmaker) from the other thread to hopefully provide further context for those who think some of us are just being "picky".

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearChart View Post
Like I said, it needs an update, it wears where it shouldn't causing these accuracy and amplitude issues.

Extra lube like the current 'fix' is not enough.

There have been many updates throughout all the movements during the years, I'm 100% convinced that Rolex will roll out a permanent update to fix this issue so that the movement can actually reach its 10 year service intervals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxfordian View Post
Been wearing my Submariner 41 (124060) since Christmas Day, the time was checked on 26th and again today (25/1), in the last 30 days the watch has gained 31 seconds.

As far as I can see this is pretty damn good for a mechanical time piece.
There's not a person on here that wouldn't be thrilled with your results. I sincerely hope that your watch continues to perform like that.

Thanks to all of those providing data, especially answering the poll!
HiBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 12:05 AM   #183
aff1
Banned

This is the most informative thread I've read this year. Thanks TRF family.
aff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 12:08 AM   #184
Nicolamilton
"TRF" Member

I was thinking, what useful information may provide feedback from brand new 32xx owners? (For instance sub and OP)

Maybe 6 months at least of ordinary use should be mandatory to answer this interesting poll.
Nicolamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 12:15 AM   #185
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolamilton View Post
I was thinking, what useful information may provide feedback from brand new 32xx owners? (For instance sub and OP)

Maybe 6 months at least of ordinary use should be mandatory to answer this interesting poll.
If you have a way to get (accurate) timegrapher data that would be good for us and you. It would give you a baseline to check against to see if it starts degrading over time. My personal new Sub is keeping excellent time, but has amplitudes down to 185-190 after 24 hours. I feel like this puts me in the "on borrowed time" category. But perhaps if we see that there are many new watches with low amplitudes but no other problems we can draw a different conclusion. Many have indicated that the 32xx has a lower amplitude by design. But there are limits of course.
Old 26 January 2021, 12:17 AM   #186
Nicolamilton
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiBoost View Post
If you have a way to get (accurate) timegrapher data that would be good for us and you. It would give you a baseline to check against to see if it starts degrading over time. My personal new Sub is keeping excellent time, but has amplitudes down to 185-190 after 24 hours. I feel like this puts me in the "on borrowed time" category. But perhaps if we see that there are many new watches with low amplitudes but no other problems we can draw a different conclusion. Many have indicated that the 32xx has a lower amplitude by design. But there are limits of course.
Understood, thanks for your reply.
Nicolamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 12:36 AM   #187
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
I must admit I am a little surprised by the results, approximately two to one, with two being absolutely no issues and one being greater then five seconds a day. I realize we are a watch-centered forum and check accuracy more then the average owner, but that ratio seems awful high and IMHO, kind of confirms the issue. I don’t blame you owners for your frustration, if it were over five seconds a day I too, would be upset. Two points I would like to raise/ask.

1. I know it’s kind of late now for this poll, but I have heard references to age of the movement and severity of the issue. I have heard it suggested that the earlier examples had the problem to a greater degree. I owned a 2017 DateJust and don’t remember having any, but moving on I wonder if there were a way to poll the issue versus the age of the watch. I.e. Did Rolex do anything to the newer-produced movements that reduced the severity of the problem? My guess would be “yes” I have heard Bas talk about the lubrication added at the pinion point (or something like that, I don’t claim to know a lot about watchmaking) as a temporary assistance to the problem. And I think it may be evident, my watch for example is two months old and doing very well. It would be nice to see some solid evidence of this trend... not sure how it could be done now.

2. I think the evidence for the actual issue and its effects are pretty solid, the question is what will Rolex do about it. There is one dirty obnoxious know-it-all on here that preaches the movement is a complete failure, every owner mine as well use his 3235-powered Rolex as a fishing weight. Personally, I don’t believe a company like Rolex, with its years of experience and arguably the greatest watch company ever, would continue to produce a movement that is destined to fail. There is a certified and experienced watchmaker who suggested (if I am reading his explanation right) that this kind of issue has occurred in the past, and Rolex handled it by coming up with a fix, and installing that fix when the watch went in for service. This makes complete sense to me. I don’t know if the fix has been engineered yet, but there are dozens if not hundreds of experienced watchmakers and engineers at Rolex, and they did not get to be the success they are today by producing crappy products. IMHO, some solution will be introduced, maybe already has, but more watches need to go back to service to see the result, that will fix this issue. Right now, my watch is running very well, so I’m a happy owner (hope it stays that way!).
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 12:49 AM   #188
Annan
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116233
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post
I must admit I am a little surprised by the results, approximately two to one, with two being absolutely no issues and one being greater then five seconds a day. I realize we are a watch-centered forum and check accuracy more then the average owner, but that ratio seems awful high and IMHO, kind of confirms the issue. I don’t blame you owners for your frustration, if it were over five seconds a day I too, would be upset. Two points I would like to raise/ask.

1. I know it’s kind of late now for this poll, but I have heard references to age of the movement and severity of the issue. I have heard it suggested that the earlier examples had the problem to a greater degree. I owned a 2017 DateJust and don’t remember having any, but moving on I wonder if there were a way to poll the issue versus the age of the watch. I.e. Did Rolex do anything to the newer-produced movements that reduced the severity of the problem? My guess would be “yes” I have heard Bas talk about the lubrication added at the pinion point (or something like that, I don’t claim to know a lot about watchmaking) as a temporary assistance to the problem. And I think it may be evident, my watch for example is two months old and doing very well. It would be nice to see some solid evidence of this trend... not sure how it could be done now.

2. I think the evidence for the actual issue and its effects are pretty solid, the question is what will Rolex do about it. There is one dirty obnoxious know-it-all on here that preaches the movement is a complete failure, every owner mine as well use his 3235-powered Rolex as a fishing weight. Personally, I don’t believe a company like Rolex, with its years of experience and arguably the greatest watch company ever, would continue to produce a movement that is destined to fail. There is a certified and experienced watchmaker who suggested (if I am reading his explanation right) that this kind of issue has occurred in the past, and Rolex handled it by coming up with a fix, and installing that fix when the watch went in for service. This makes complete sense to me. I don’t know if the fix has been engineered yet, but there are dozens if not hundreds of experienced watchmakers and engineers at Rolex, and they did not get to be the success they are today by producing crappy products. IMHO, some solution will be introduced, maybe already has, but more watches need to go back to service to see the result, that will fix this issue. Right now, my watch is running very well, so I’m a happy owner (hope it stays that way!).
I agree with all you said. In an absolutely perfect world (for many of us at least) our good friend Bas or some other CW21 could open up one of the latest references with 3235 and see if there have been any changes.
Old 26 January 2021, 12:49 AM   #189
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Yeah there's no way to modify the poll at this point, but to be honest it is providing the simple high level information I had hoped for. The thread comments can dive into the details of dates, models, number of trips to RSC, etc. but the poll endeavors to basically answer one question: what % of 32xx owners have had a significant issue?

As far as whether the new movements have been fixed, I've certainly seen no evidence to prove that (and my low amplitude new Sub would suggest the opposite). Further, the notion that the Rolex factory is now adding lube to a spot that should not be wearing in the first place - if this is in fact the case - is troubling. Put another way, if the word of this problem had made it far enough upstream that HQ made some change, then why not make the right change? On the other hand, if this wearing part had the wrong tolerances as has been suggested, why wouldn't every movement be impacted? Unless the factory is cranking out inconsistently sized parts (an even more worrying notion) I don't see how some could grind themselves up and others spin freely. Thus it still feels like there is some variable in the equation we aren't picking up on. To be clear, this shouldn't be our job to figure out though. Our job is to try and prove that there is, or isn't, an issue. Rolex should be on the hook for the "what" "why" and "how" questions.
Old 26 January 2021, 12:58 AM   #190
Driver8
"TRF" Member

I think the fact we have (currently) 43 people with same issue on here in what is a tiny microcosm of global Rolex ownership, speaks volumes. Both those with and without the issue have been encouraged to vote, so 30% feels like a lot to me, especially when we factor in length of ownership - i.e. newer watches are more likely to be more accurate as parts haven't worn yet.

I'm an economist by background, so I know we have to be very careful extrapolating trends from small sample sizes, but my personal view is that globally there are probably far more cases than are reported to Rolex. From what I read on social media, a lot of people out there nowadays would wear a potato on their wrist if it had the Rolex crown on it (and had a guaranteed resale value of course), so I'm pretty sure a lot probably wouldn't notice a 10 second loss per day.... and many probably wouldn't even care.

(EDIT - TheVTCGuy kind of beat me to it!)
Driver8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 12:59 AM   #191
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
I've seen multiple owners on here who were regular "second checkers" and had a watch that started off supremely accurate and then at some point rather quickly dropped to the range of losing 1 minute a day. If you think a $10k+ timepiece should lose a half hour a month because there are a lot of seconds in each day, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Well that would depend on how there test was conducted, and on what machine the test was done on, as many of these cheaper timegraphers are not 100% accurate.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 01:05 AM   #192
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Well that would depend on how there test was conducted, and on what machine the test was done on, as many of these cheaper timegraphers are not 100% accurate.
You don't need a timegrapher to spot a one minute a day loss, nor would 100% accuracy be required. I feel like you are just being disagreeable because you don't think this is a worthwhile discussion. Your position on this has been duly noted but provides little comfort to the nearly 50 forum users who have already indicated an issue in only a few days of this thread being around.
Old 26 January 2021, 01:11 AM   #193
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Quote:
Yeah there's no way to modify the poll at this point, but to be honest it is providing the simple high level information I had hoped for. The thread comments can dive into the details of dates, models, number of trips to RSC, etc. but the poll endeavors to basically answer one question: what % of 32xx owners have had a significant issue?

As far as whether the new movements have been fixed, I've certainly seen no evidence to prove that (and my low amplitude new Sub would suggest the opposite). Further, the notion that the Rolex factory is now adding lube to a spot that should not be wearing in the first place - if this is in fact the case - is troubling. Put another way, if the word of this problem had made it far enough upstream that HQ made some change, then why not make the right change? On the other hand, if this wearing part had the wrong tolerances as has been suggested, why wouldn't every movement be impacted? Unless the factory is cranking out inconsistently sized parts (an even more worrying notion) I don't see how some could grind themselves up and others spin freely. Thus it still feels like there is some variable in the equation we aren't picking up on. To be clear, this shouldn't be our job to figure out though. Our job is to try and prove that there is, or isn't, an issue. Rolex should be on the hook for the "what" "why" and "how" questions.
Yep, all valid points, I don’t have any answers. The only thing I can say is I feel that Rolex, being in the watch business for what is it? 100 years? Must have faced issues like this before, and I think will produce some kind of solution. I don’t have the knowledge to even propose what it could be, a lubricant? Replace the part(s) involved? I don’t know, but if any group of watchmakers and any organization in the world can figure it out it will be Rolex.
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 01:26 AM   #194
alphadweller
"TRF" Member

Watch: SD43
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo3 View Post
Thanks for the detailed answer, all clear and well done, please continue.
In my view that is not a matter of regulation but a repair.
Thanks for confirming. That’s what I thought too. You know what’s the most surprising thing to me about this? I haven’t even worn the watch since I bought it, it’s been kept in a safe all this time! It’s essentially new old stock, the only thing I did is wind it up every quarter and check accuracy once or twice a year. It’s only end of last year that I noticed a sharp fall in accuracy. So that’s about 50 manual winds tops since new. How can it develop a problem so early? It’s strange.

Quote:

Your watch is too young and fresh to know if it will suffer from the same problem. The data you posted clearly shows it's in good shape right now. My 2017 SD43 was very accurate at the beginning, it was -0.6 s/d on average (CU, CD, DU, DD). Now it's - 5.5 s/d on average (CU, CD, DU, DD).

I got the new Sub41 TT Bluesy back in Sep 2020 and it's super accurate, I'm getting + 0.8 s/d on average (same measurements CU, CD, DU, DD). Maybe Rolex have implemented the temporary fix from factory this time (oiling of the seconds hand wheel pivot), but judging from the performance alone it's impossible to tell, as my SD43 was also great at first. However, several sources have confirmed to me here and on other forums that no permanent fix has been rolled out as yet. So, I expect my Sub41 will be slowing down progressively.
alphadweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 01:28 AM   #195
EEpro
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Daytona
Quote:
You don't need a timegrapher to spot a one minute a day loss, nor would 100% accuracy be required. I feel like you are just being disagreeable because you don't think this is a worthwhile discussion. Your position on this has been duly noted but provides little comfort to the nearly 50 forum users who have already indicated an issue in only a few days of this thread being around.

...and then there's accuracy vs precision discussion. To observe a change in a movement one does not need calibrated accuracy, only repeatability. A piezo microphone followed by a low pass filter and an op amp is pretty repeatable.
Old 26 January 2021, 01:29 AM   #196
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Quote:
Yes agree there is, or was a problem with the 32 series movement, but when you have been around Rolex watches for over 50 years. Plus after reading the thousands of posts on forum over the past 16 years, yes some may have a problem, but many of these problems are sometimes over exaggerated by the posters. Myself believe any of the faults in the 32 series movement will be rectified, much like the introduction problems with the cal 15 series,cal 3035,cal3135,cal 3186 plus the few others. But buying any 32 series watch now would not put me off buying today or in future. It will be a great movement just like the rest over the past 60 odd years, myself not a fan of how the extra power reserve was achieved in the 32 series though.

ICom Pro3

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Old 26 January 2021, 01:33 AM   #197
saxo3
"TRF" Member

32xx movement problem poll and data thread

The best and only answer to deniers and bad talkers about this 3200-series movements, either in a good or bad direction, are measurement data and pure facts that are well documented.

Strong claims without technical justification are of limited usefulness.

I recall data taken with my GMT-Master II CHNR.

Look at the performance of this 3285 movement after full watch winding.
That has nothing to do with cheap instrumentation or any other wild speculation.
The situation is crystal clear for this watch (and others).
I have more data and plots to come ...
saxo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 01:45 AM   #198
yachty 1
"TRF" Member

Watch: yacht master
My new sub is about 3 months old, I wear it everyday and is still pretty spot on. So I would say yes mo issues
yachty 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 01:56 AM   #199
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Yes agree there is, or was a problem with the 32 series movement, but when you have been around Rolex watches for over 50 years. Plus after reading the thousands of posts on forum over the past 16 years, yes some may have a problem, but many of these problems are sometimes over exaggerated by the posters. Myself believe any of the faults in the 32 series movement will be rectified, much like the introduction problems with the cal 15 series,cal 3035,cal3135,cal 3186 plus the few others. But buying any 32 series watch now would not put me off buying today or in future, it will be a great movement just like the rest over the past 60 odd years.
I agree with all of that so I'm glad we've found some common ground :) To be clear, I really have no concerns about something being wrong and needing to be fixed. That's life, and as you've stated there are certainly bigger problems. The problem I have is being in a situation where there is no fix. Only a band-aid, and one that isn't particularly sticky. My "dream" scenario would be that our little experiment here could help in some way nudge the crown towards finding a solution within a reasonable timeframe. Will Rolex get it right eventually even if we don't say a word? Most likely. But I'd prefer to not drag it out forever. It's already been 6 years since the movement was first created. At the very least, having a real solution available in say, 2 more years, vs 6 more years, will make or break whether many of us have it covered under warranty or have to pay out of pocket for a defect which was present from day 1.

In the end, Rolex should be more upset and concerned about this than I am, but as the years go on one does have to wonder if their priorities have changed. When you have a market where a company sells every item it makes, you have to wonder how that impacts their decisions. Does anyone at HQ really believe their sales numbers will take a hit if this isn't resolved ASAP? Probably not. It should be a point of pride, a reputational matter. So if we have to jump up and down and yell to make them realize this needs attention, so be it. I promise you this isn't motivated by any desire to stir up drama for fun. I wish for nothing more than to fully believe my prized watch (and the DJ41 I have on order) are 100% sound, OR, that if they aren't an RSC can make them so. Unfortunately I cannot convince myself of either at this time.
Old 26 January 2021, 01:56 AM   #200
saxo3
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yachty 1 View Post
My new sub is about 3 months old, I wear it everyday and is still pretty spot on. So I would say yes mo issues

Thanks, timekeeping and rates are good, purchased in Oct. 2020. Date or no date Sub?

What is the movement amplitude after full winding (t=0) and after 24 hours with watch at rest?
saxo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 02:18 AM   #201
TswaneNguni
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytonas/Subs/GMTs
Whats a good timegrapher to buy ?
TswaneNguni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 02:31 AM   #202
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TswaneNguni View Post
The one you see hobbyists using most often is the No. 1000 timegrapher, sometimes labeled a Weishi, sometimes no-name. It's like $175-$200. An actual pro grade Witschi is over $2000. I've never seen any proof that the cheap ones offer invalid results for spd and amplitude measurements. The high end ones do all kinds of fancy stuff analyzing the various parts of the tic-toc waveform, allowing you to zoom in and literally see certain problems. But way beyond the scope of what we're talking about here :)
Old 26 January 2021, 02:49 AM   #203
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Quote:
Take my advice leave well alone.

ICom Pro3

www.mc0yad.club

Old 26 January 2021, 03:33 AM   #204
TswaneNguni
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytonas/Subs/GMTs
Quote:
The one you see hobbyists using most often is the No. 1000 timegrapher, sometimes labeled a Weishi, sometimes no-name. It's like $175-$200. An actual pro grade Witschi is over $2000. I've never seen any proof that the cheap ones offer invalid results for spd and amplitude measurements. The high end ones do all kinds of fancy stuff analyzing the various parts of the tic-toc waveform, allowing you to zoom in and literally see certain problems. But way beyond the scope of what we're talking about here :)
TswaneNguni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 03:43 AM   #205
G.Montag
Banned

So about a third of those responding to the poll have have experienced issues. Interesting results to say the least. I also wonder how of the people who have not experienced issues have owned their watch for less than a year.
G.Montag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 04:29 AM   #206
Smobews
"TRF" Member

Watch: The BIG ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael N Q8 View Post

BLRO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That beat error is way too high; there is something wrong
Smobews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 04:33 AM   #207
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smobews View Post
That beat error is way too high; there is something wrong
Or the timing app is giving the wrong information.

ICom Pro3

www.mc0yad.club

Old 26 January 2021, 04:34 AM   #208
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Montag View Post
So about a third of those responding to the poll have have experienced issues. Interesting results to say the least. I also wonder how of the people who have not experienced issues have owned their watch for less than a year.

Or don’t care to comment as they haven’t had problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2021, 04:36 AM   #209
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Or the timing app is giving the wrong information.
I'll actually take your side on this one. The phone apps seem pretty solid for sec/day, "decent" for amplitude, and a complete mess for beat error. At least per the videos I've seen with actual watchmakers comparing the same watch side by side on a real timegrapher and with an app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post
Or don’t care to comment as they haven’t had problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sure is easy to answer a poll but I get that not everybody will. Hell, I'd bet there are many people who don't even realize their watch has a 32xx movement and therefore scan right past the thread. That detail in itself likely rules out the fools walking around without even having the time set and all that nonsense. Still, regardless of how many "totally fine" non-participants we've missed, having 50 users reporting problems seems to rule out the "one in million" type of framing on this issue.
Old 26 January 2021, 04:42 AM   #210
Smobews
"TRF" Member

Watch: The BIG ones
Quote:
I bought the Weishi 1900 on Amazon. It reads SPD down to 0.1
Smobews is offline   Reply With Quote