The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22 August 2019, 04:25 PM   #1
Adam K.
Banned

Watch: All the Oysters
FS: NOMOS Tangente 38mm Date

Offering for sale my NOMOS Tangente Datum (Date) 38mm, with silvered dial and blued steel hands. A lovely, and extremely charming manual wind watch, but...it's not one I wear often enough to justify keeping, hence it being offered up now.

Acquired pre-owned via DavidSW, this Tangente Date is accompanied by all its original packaging, and warranty card (with time still left on it), as well as three NOMOS factory straps, the one shown installed being a pale velour material, the others in black and dark brown shell cordovan, respectively. Between these three straps, one can match this watch with just about any ensemble, needless to say.

In excellent condition overall, with just a couple tiny scuffs, one being on the demarcation between the back and case sides, and the other being on the bezel near the 4 o'clock region. Display back sapphire window and the crystal are both flawless and free from scratches. The lovely DUW 4101 caliber functions without issue, and acceptable precision.

Asking $1985 shipped and insured, within the United States. Payment is to be via bank wire, with the watch shipping to you via USPS Express Overnight after funds clear. A face-to-face deal in the Seattle/Bellevue, WA area is also welcomed. NO trade offers, please. I can provide positive feedback from transactions in the past, and appreciate you being able to do the same. (You can also easily locate reviews on me via the "Who's Who" section of the forum). If you have any questions, please PM me here, or reach out via email at: adamb1019@gmail.com

Adam K. is offline   Reply With Quote