The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 5 March 2009, 06:55 AM   #91
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Newton View Post
Thanks for letting us know Orchi. The sidelines are developing nicely.

Terry Newton
Orchi - yes - Thank You!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 March 2009, 03:30 PM   #92
Terry Newton
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex TT GMT II c
To all who caught this one; "GOOD JOB." While I cannot disclose everything, this was a takeover in the makings, and it was stopped. We must be ever vigilant to keep this scumbag from creeping his ugly head to the surface again. My pet peeve in life is thieves.

Go get a job you MAGGOT!

You guy's are the best.

Terry Newton

"Z" SS Date Submariner
"Z" TT GMT-Master IIc
Terry Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 March 2009, 08:52 PM   #93
focusmania
"TRF" Member

Hi people, please help.
My superior at the company I'm working for, is one of the victim. 25,100 USD was wired to a bank, BB & T 1235 South Missouri Avenue, USA, Clearwater, Florida 33756. The Company is Armored Dade Storm Shutters INC, 100 Pennsylvania Avenue, USA, Clearwater, Florida 33755.

The supposed watch is a Rolex 6263 Paul Newman Daytona 18k Yellow Gold.
Instead of receiving a watch, a valentines day card was received from Alex Cohen located in Montreal Canada.

Case has been filed to IC3. So there is nothing conclusive. What else is there I can do?

Thanks!
focusmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2009, 05:27 PM   #94
Mosco
"TRF" Member

He's BACK!

I am sorry, but I have promised the source of this information not to disclose details in public just yet, but ebay user id 'great_timepieces_store' is most likely a branch of the past TKBarger scam. Definitely a fraud, 99% related to TKBarger. Only one listing thus far, possibly gaining momentum.

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Old 23 March 2009, 07:48 PM   #95
jtvision

Watch: Seiko to Rolex
Sad that we do not have a Kevin Mitnick with us out oust this bastard.
jtvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2009, 07:49 PM   #96
Orchi
Banned

Err buddy Mosco...excellent update...TQ!

Looks like it's the SAME CULPRIT operating under
another pseudonym posing as eBay Seller - great_timepieces_store...
with the SAME Modus Operandi...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290303994504

Most Recent FeedBacks...say it all.

User:lorinserboy( 252Feedback score is 100 to 499) Date:Mar-20-09 11:56:11 PDT
Complaint: ALMOST SCAMMED ME FOR $60K...BEWARE! REPORTED TO EBAY SAFEHARBOR & IC3.

User:love2slide( 12Feedback score is 10 to 49) Date:Mar-15-09 08:28:24 PDT
Praise: Outstanding transaction! Fast shipment. Honest & Trustworthy. T H A N K S !
Orchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 March 2009, 08:31 PM   #97
Terry Newton
"TRF" Member

Thank-you for bringing this to our attention. The background scenes are shaping again.

Terry Newton

"Z" SS Date Submariner
"Z" TT GMT-Master IIc
Old 23 March 2009, 10:48 PM   #98
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Just FUY, the person who left these bastards a negative feedback is now receiving serious threats - 'we know where you live, watch your back' type thing. This has gone on long enough, it is no longer personal.... Who the F am I kidding, of course it is personal...

We talk about them, take action on their ebay attempts, but that's it. I am actively figuring out how to take these arseholes on - enough is enough. Anger has took over. PM if you're with me, let's put our heads together. The main operation is in Russia, but with many participants here in the US. Let's deal with who we can reach for now and go from there. The authorities are doing SQUAT, or doing things very slow while people are STILL being screwed out of their hard-earned money.

While on topic, do we have any members in Russia?

Old 24 March 2009, 12:28 AM   #99
onkyo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
Just FUY, the person who left these bastards a negative feedback is now receiving serious threats - 'we know where you live, watch your back' type thing. This has gone on long enough, it is no longer personal.... Who the F am I kidding, of course it is personal...

We talk about them, take action on their ebay attempts, but that's it. I am actively figuring out how to take these arseholes on - enough is enough. Anger has took over. PM if you're with me, let's put our heads together. The main operation is in Russia, but with many participants here in the US. Let's deal with who we can reach for now and go from there. The authorities are doing SQUAT, or doing things very slow while people are STILL being screwed out of their hard-earned money.

While on topic, do we have any members in Russia?
Going to PM you Greg.
onkyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 07:28 PM   #100
lac2s

Similar Scammer on eBay, id is "precious*m32"

Hi guys,
I almost fall in the same scam from an eBay seller "precious*m32", she listed some watches and some rare gold coins. I bought one of the watch but the price is half of what the market price is, so it is really too good to be true.

The company name for wire is called "Lux Style Development LLC", and the person I spoke to is "Linda", she gave me an address in Georgia, but when I called the bank which is BB&T, I found out the account is opened in Maryland.
I also went to Georgia State official website to search this LLC, and found no record, then I went to MD website, found it but it was only registered on March 11th, which is only 2-3 weks ago before my auction.

She always called from a blocked number, and when I called her, there is a weird system which asked you to state your name before she will pick up, it is too weird for a legit business.

I also search all their feedbacks, and like the other cases stated here, all buyer who left positive feedback never received any feedback from this seller for the exact same transaction.

I even called eBay customer servcie and spoke to someone, I repeatedly asked if there is any possibility that this account is being hijacked, and she told me 3 times that "NO".

It was before last weekend that I bought the watch, so I waited for the weekend, and sent email to all buyers who left her positive feedback, Fianlly on last Sunday night, I received one buyer's email saying he never bought from Linda and haven't used his eBay account for a long time.

But before this email, I did receive many other emails from other buyer who claimed their deals went thru smoothly. So, I don't know if those were real deals or the scammer have access to all these eBay account to reply false comment.

Anyway, please look out and buy from the seller, not the price. Always ask as many questions as possible until you feel comfortable of parting your hard earned money. I am also a frequent seller online, and I will do as much as I can to make buyers feel comfortable and safe. So, if your seller is legit, he/she shouldn't be upset and frustrated if you asked too many questions, afterall, you are the customer, and he/she is making money on the transaction.

cheers
Victor
lac2s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 10:59 PM   #101
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Victor, Thanks for the heads up. The positive enail you received are from other taken over accounts, 100%. Glad you aren't out any money, many (including myself) werem't so lucky...

Terry, TTG, Orchi, everyone else - you know what has to be done, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Old 31 March 2009, 03:09 AM   #102
Terry Newton
"TRF" Member

Working on it.

Terry Newton

"Z" SS Date Submariner
"Z" TT GMT-Master IIc
Old 31 March 2009, 08:12 AM   #103
GOGO

Watch: Rolex Datejust
EBAY'S SELLER ALWAYS LIKE THAT.......SOME OF THEM ARE REAL, OTHERS ..........
GOGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 June 2009, 01:57 PM   #104
Orchi
Banned

Err buddies...sorry for bringing this bad news...dropped into Orchi's
mailbox by a courageous little bird...

The freaking scammer a.k.a TKBarger...a.k.a
Shaun Coulthard(perhaps BIGGEST in eBay) is back again...
this time disguised under eBay Seller - vintage-watches(1244 FB) which
is MOST likely a fictitious or stolen account...

This time...he has listed this watch...ended June 2, 2009...with a winning bidder unfortunately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROLEX-116509-WG-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 3 June 2009, 02:01 PM   #105
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchi View Post
Err buddies...sorry for bringing this bad news...dropped into Orchi's
mailbox by a courageous little bird...

The freaking scammer a.k.a TKBarger...a.k.a
Shaun Coulthard(perhaps BIGGEST in eBay) is back again...
this time disguised under eBay Seller - vintage-watches(1244 FB) which
is MOST likely a fictitious or stolen account...

This time...he has listed this watch...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROLEX-116509-WG-...QQcmdZViewItem

Orchi,

I mentioned this earlier - the bird has been very helpful!

http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=82201

This is just awful, IMO. Is ebay doing ANYTHING at all??!

Old 3 June 2009, 02:38 PM   #106
Orchi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
Orchi,

I mentioned this earlier - the bird has been very helpful!

http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=82201

This is just awful, IMO. Is ebay doing ANYTHING at all??!
Err buddy Greg...thanks for the headup...
At this point...there isn't much else can be done...other than
chopping off the Scammer in eBay...whenever he surfaces for air...

Hopes Lady Casper can put a stop to this at eBay...asap!
Old 4 June 2009, 01:41 AM   #107
Orchi
Banned

Err buddies...thinking this could have been too late for the bidder...
to be warned...that he should NOT send any money to the Scammer...
Old 4 June 2009, 01:49 PM   #108
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchi View Post
Err buddies...thinking this could have been too late for the bidder...
to be warned...that he should NOT send any money to the Scammer...
Yep, too late... Just awful...

Old 26 June 2009, 03:42 AM   #109
Orchi
Banned

Err buddies...how is it possible that the Scammer could get away this kind of
fraudulent activities REPEATEDLY in eBay...
after taking over MORE than DOZENs of the eBay accounts...
to feed the Scammer with seemingly *wonderfully* done fictitious feedbacks in eBay...???

BUT almost always...the Scammer NEVER returns ANY reciprocal feedbacks...
to his *wonderful* eBay Buyers from whom the Scammer had stolen
their accounts from...quietly in eBay.

Just look closely at the Scammer's MOST recent feedback history(more than a DOZEN FB this time)...
The Scammer receives *wonderful* feedbacks from his fictitious buyers...
MOSTLY on winning auction listings with ONLY ONE bid transaction...(NO OTHER Bidders???)...

The Scammer NEVER returns the favour to his fictitious eBay Buyers...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...:feedback:2:us

How can eBay allow such Scammer to exist in eBay...still.

BIGGEST Scammer in eBay...Thomas Barger a.k.a Shaun Coulthard...a.k.a Vintage-Watches.com

http://watches.ryanrooney.com/blog/2...thomas-barger/
Old 26 June 2009, 09:55 AM   #110
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Orchi - I think there are some folks on the inside of ebay who allow this to happen.... Perhaps paid off or threatened? This is a big operation...

Old 26 June 2009, 04:54 PM   #111
idk01
"TRF" Member

Watch: DJ16233TT
Big operation or not, still a thief. This is just unbelievable.

idk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 July 2009, 02:48 PM   #112
nipsy
"TRF" Member

More on Hayzon Corp.

I was actually trying to find out about another company altogether and ran across Hayzon Corp., which led me to this site. Sadly, I haven't tried to purchase nor do I own a Rolex. But, here's some searching hints that might help. If people, as in this case, legitimize their business by registering it. It seems that this is quite a complex business that employs sleight of hand.

All corporations and LLCs need to file with the Secretary of State (in this case CA's). Fictitious names may be registered at the county in CA, but at the state in other states. All this info is public and most is available on the internet. Here's what I found.

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/ takes you to the CA business entity search.
The result is:
HAYZON CORPORATION
Number: C3177185 Date Filed: 1/2/2009 Status: active
Jurisdiction: California
Address
5801 BRENTWOOD PL
FONTANA, CA 92336
Agent for Service of Process
MARK BRUCE HAYES
15718 BRAYTON ST
PARAMOUNT, CA 90723

Googling Hayzon shows that he and the company are suppliers for the garment industry in LA and a sewing contractor:
Hayzon Inc
Sewing Contractors
7030 Laurel Canyon Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91605
Tel: (818) 503-7773
Fax: (818) 503-7774

He's also an online bookseller:
http://www.merchantcircle.com/coupon...display/281071

http://www.ratepoint.com/companies/1...c-paramount-ca
This has a p.o. box and phone number.
Hayzon Inc.
P O Box 622
Paramount CA 90723-0622
(562) 965-4408

In a Santa Monica paper the company posted a fictitious name as On Time Deliveries. You need to make a request to LA Country for more info. (But, this info is public.)

And according to this site, http://www.bizwiz.com/cgi-bin/capmor...ord=4935081527, Hayzon, Inc. is a merger and acquisitions firm.

On the cached site of Hayzoninc.biz, you can find that the company was looking for an investor with a min. of $250k.

On cached site (though domain name is no longer owned by anyone):
WANTED OPERATING PARTNER(S):
Hayzon Inc. is looking for serious accredited investor with a high net worth are invited to become

operating partners with our firm. The minimum starting investment to become an operating partner is

$250,000 thousand dollars. Fill out the form below for free information regarding our mergers &

acquisitions investments Operating Partner Program.

Hayzon Inc. is privately owned mergers & acquisitions private equity investment firm. The company

specializes in buyouts of private and some public and corporate company divestitures. We have

maintained an active mergers and acquisitions practice for more than 20 years, during which time the

firm has been involved in a full range of active such as strategic investments, leverage buyouts and joint

ventures.

Hayzon Inc. primary objective is to acquire established profitable operating companies for its

shareholders, investors and it's own account. We will merger or acquire different businesses in any

industry. Hayzon Inc. will be actively engaged in a continuous investment program of acquiring

companies that have been in business for five (5) years or more that demonstrate positive operating

results, strong balance sheets and quality management teams. We prefer these types of companies

because they are relatively mature companies that offer the potential to generate exceptional investment

returns, while also limiting the risk to the investment. After we have completed our merger or acquisitions

of private companies our goal is to move these companies from private entities to public entities, to

increase shareholders and operating investor’s value. Each of the companies that are acquired or

merged will continually to operate as independent entities. The opportunity for Hayzon Inc. and you as an

operating investor to succeed is certainly available, but no one can predict the outcome of any venture.

We are not attorneys and do not profess to be so.

If you have an serious interest in becoming an Operating Partner, please

complete the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly.

Conclusion: Becoming a Mergers & Acquisitions Operating Partner is not for everyone. But if you have a high

tolerance for risk and great rewards, please contact me. And we can begin this exciting journey together.

P.S.: Just a final thought: RISK, IS A TRICKSTER WITH A KEEN SENSE OF IRONY AND CUNNING.

IT TAKES GREAT DELIGHT IN TRIPPING ONE WHEN SUCCESS IS ALMOST WITHIN REACH.

LET'S DO SOME BUSINESS.
Ok, and the address in Fontana is a home owned likely by a relative. They are also business owners. But, it seems that they've recently experienced a foreclosure, but may still live in their house. All of this is public info. You can check county property records. Fictitious name statements registered with the county and, of course, businesses that have been registered with the state.
nipsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 June 2010, 04:18 PM   #113
roach7
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16610lv
he's back...

www.raymond-watches.com (complete rip of www.worldlywatches.com)

www.authentic-watchs.com
roach7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 June 2010, 07:23 PM   #114
BASSETHOUNDS
Banned

Watch: 116520/660/710/334
Big fish to catch here ..
BASSETHOUNDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 June 2010, 09:09 PM   #115
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513s
Quote:
Originally Posted by roach7 View Post
good follow up Henry, people need to be aware of these criminals, an active thread can only help accomplish just that......
mcjp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 June 2010, 12:28 AM   #116
Orchi
Banned

Err buddies...what a biggest let down...
How come scammers n crooks like him is allowed to roam free...
praying on unsuspecting consumers...

Now the crook calls himself..."Raymond Coulthard"...
His ancestors should be weeping in their graves...still.
Old 19 June 2010, 03:55 PM   #117
Earl Camembert
Banned

He no longer lists this forum as one of his favorite links.
Earl Camembert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 June 2010, 09:42 PM   #118
mcjp6
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513s
It appears that recently he was using an ebay id of idsctwagner.

With feedback from 16th June 2010, BUT no longer registered......http://myworld.ebay.com/sctwagner
mcjp6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 June 2010, 10:43 PM   #119
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Wow - not again... Back to the archives...

Old 20 June 2010, 01:59 AM   #120
onkyo
Banned

Amazing this scammer can not be brought to justice and fried.....
onkyo is offline   Reply With Quote