The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches > Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 28 June 2015, 03:59 AM   #1
xjeeunitx
2024 Pledge Member

FS - Rolex GMT Master II 16710 - Bezel

Good day! Up for sale is a preowned Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Bezel. This may fit other models such as 16700 or 16760 but please verify before purchasing. It is in used condition with few surface scratches. There is a slight deep scratch on the underside of the bezel (tool mark, this is inevitable). This scratch can be found near the 7 o'clock position on the second picture. However, when the bezel is installed on the watch, you can't even tell that it's there. It may be polished out as well by a competent watchmaker. Price is $149 FIRM. Any lowballing offers will be respectfully ignored.

***I also have a BNIB 16710 red black coke bezel insert for sale. Please PM me or check out my previous posts to find the FS thread.***

I accept PayPal if you have buyer references and will ship to confirmed addresses only. Buyer cover fees. I do not accept payment via gift option. Otherwise, I accept payment via bank wire or cash deposit to my account. I will cover the shipping fees and utilize USPS Priority Mail with full insurance and signature delivery confirmation. I will only ship within the continental United States; no international shipping (no exceptions). I have many references on the rolexforums, watchuseek, and paneristi. Please feel free to contact me via personal message. Thank you.
xjeeunitx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 June 2015, 03:32 AM   #2
xjeeunitx
2024 Pledge Member

$140
Old 30 June 2015, 09:25 PM   #3
xjeeunitx
2024 Pledge Member

$135, you can't even find a spare like this anywhere...
Old 1 July 2015, 01:59 PM   #4
xjeeunitx
2024 Pledge Member

sold! thanks ken!