The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 30 June 2019, 01:03 AM   #1
Dale Arnold
"TRF" Member

FS: DPW SOCCOROSO AERO, Air Rescue, Cousin to Chronosport UDT. $600

Here's a DPW issue for the Italian AIR RESCUE...

Same Factory Rating of 200 meters as the Chronosport UDT, which was unusual in a Quartz Chronograph of the 80's-90's ! a major reason the Chronosports and Others like this, were used by numerous UDT's.. both US and Foreign.

There's much info on the WEB regarding CHRONOSPORT, Breitling and their Relationship with DPW..

In summary according to the articles I read: "DPW took Chronosport UDT & Breitling cases and movement and reworked the Back to reflect the DPW Manufacturing DATA while adding a Dial with Various Military Units/endorsements....

This one uses the Same case and movement that Chronosport used in their UDT type 2 watch..I have a few UDTs and the Case, pushers, movement, screw back, Crown and dial layout is a direct replacement to the Chronosport UDT's that I have....
The DPW was created the same time the Chronosport UDTs were..but, unlike the Chronosports the DPWs appear to continue into the early 1990's because of DPW ability and supply using cases etc. from both Chronosport and Breitling..

Please take some time to read about this, the Chronosport and similar watches..They have quite a history and the Choronosport has an colorful MILITARY history and involvement...

In Excellent Condition...All Functions work including Back Light..New Battery installed a few months ago.

Has a Great look and with the White Dial and Contrasting hands makes it perfect to include in your Chronosport UDT Collection..

Sell for $600 Shipped ONLY in the States...

Payment via WIRE or Paypalled Family/Friends..

Thank you
Dale Arnold
Spokane, Wa.
Dale Arnold is offline   Reply With Quote