The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 3 December 2022, 08:28 AM   #1
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Excellent Unpolished Patek Phillipe 5170p Platinum Chronograph Complete Set

Up for sale is an excellent unpolished Patek Phillipe 5170p. The 5170 series was the inaugural release of Patek's in house chronograph movement. It's on display here in all its glory with the platinum case and the diamond baguettes to do the watch justice! I still believe this is one of the best if not the best blue dial in the market and the diamond baguettes that don't scream at you just goes along with the presence/heft so well.

Watch is in excellent unpolished condition and I am the second owner of the watch (in fact, the 1st owner is a bit of a celebrity around here). There are no significant scratches/dents anywhere and only regular light wearing on the watch. Overall very clean but if there's something to nitpick it would be on the 1 o'clock part of the bezel, there is some slight burring from the original owner. Very hard to capture in pictures but I tried my hardest in the last pic listed here before the packaging/certificate pictures. The strap is definitely still in excellent condition as I have a very small wrist and the deployant wears wonderfully on my without stretch.

Comes with everything you see included in the pictures. That would be the watch, Patek's brown outer box, Patek's inner presentation box, wiping cloth that covers the entire lacquer box, lacquer box, original Patek tags, user manual, other pamphlets for Patek, and the original Certificate of Origin that's dated January of 2018 to our local celebrity here on TRF.

I am asking for $110,000 to me via wire/direct transfer. This is a highly desirable short run Patek so I'd like to see it find the way to a real collector's home. Really one of the top watches I own and will be very sad to see go. The only trade of interest is the right AP 15202st + cash that makes sense.

I am located in San Diego but willing to travel reasonable distances in the LA/Orange County Area at secure locations. I will not do a face to face unless I know you (or through heavy references through mutual friends/other trusted sellers) without securing funds first. If you want the watch shipped I only ship via Fedex next day insured via Parcel Pro. This can be provided as shipping cost or you can provide the shipping label. I will ship immediately after wire clears unless there are special circumstances of which would be agreed upon before paying for complete transparency.

All watches I sell are guaranteed 100% genuine Rolex (or other brands) and out of my personal collection as I'm not affiliated with Rolex in any way except as a collector. I've done countless deals with all the main trusted sellers around (ocrolexguy, justrolexes, DavidSW, Sohail, vintage guys etc) so you won't have a problem with me nor what I promise. Feel free to inquire and search feedbacks....if you need I can even provide further references on other forums/hobby deals if it helps you.

I will respond to inquiries via PM for now only and try to get back to you as quick as possible. Thanks in advance for looking.
sensui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 December 2022, 03:49 AM   #2
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

Bump for a grail level watch, this would make hell of a Christmas gift for anyone. Very short run and not many pop up for sale (much less unpolished condition). Happy holidays!
Old 28 December 2022, 06:06 AM   #3
sensui
2024 Pledge Member

Thanks for the interest. Withdrawn.