The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 5 July 2022, 03:51 AM   #1
Amg7861
"TRF" Member

Watch: YM Rhodium Dial 37
FS:BNIB, Grand Seiko ‘Snowflake’ SBGA211, 2019, £4,100 (#2) or Best Offer

ASKING PRICE: £4,100 obo (including Worldwide Free secured/ tracked DHL shipping)

NO TRADES PLEASE.

CONDITION OF WATCH: Brand New, Unworn, Unsized

FORMS OF PAYMENT: Bank wire transfer (cleared), Paypal (plus fees) for buyers with good references.
*International buyers please be informed that you are responsible for any customs / taxes incurred.

AVAILABILITY/ LOCATION: London, UK.

Hello everyone,

I have a NEW, NEVER WORN BNIB Snowflake. Selling for only £4,100 obo. Purchased from a Grand Seiko authorised dealer on the 24th October 2019. The transferable factory warranty is good until October 2022. It comes complete with outer sleeve, GS box, watch cushion, rice paper, user manual, factory warranty documents signed/ stamped by the official Grand Seiko AD and the original sales receipt. Watch is new, stickered up, with an unsized bracelet and boxfresh as the pictures attest. There are no scratches, dents, scuffs, anything of that nature whatsoever. The watch has been kept in my tough, watertight, dustproof, pressure equalised PELI 1450 watch case (not inc) in a temperature controlled room and opened once a month to give the movement a full wind. Please note after a 2022 price increase, this same watch is £5,500 at the Seiko Boutique, saving you over £1,000.

The watch plays with the light dramatically. The Zaratsu polished high-intensity titanium case, bracelet and dial polishing is unlike others.The indices and hands on this watch are so remarkably well polished that you can see the time perfectly in all but a pitch black environment. The layered dial is mesmerizing and you'll just never get tired of looking at it.

A ground breaking, hacking and smooth sweeping Spring Drive model with a high-intensity titanium case and bracelet providing a scratch and corrosion resistant finish, making it 30% lighter than stainless steel and a pleasure to wear. The 9R65 unique caliber, which combines the motive force of a mainspring found with the high precision of a quartz watch. The blue steel second hand moves smoothly in glide motion, and glows over the contrasting pure white dial to create an even more dramatic movement. It has a 72-hour (3-day) power reserve with power reserve indicator.

EXTERIOR
High-intensity titanium case and bracelet
Dual-curved sapphire with Anti-reflective coating on inner surface
Case Diameter 41mm x Thickness 12.5mm
Three-fold clasp with push button release

MOVEMENT
9R65 Spring Drive
Approx. 72 hours(3 days) Power Reserve
Accuracy of ±1 second per day / ±15 seconds per month (average)
Gliding sweep second hand

FUNCTIONS
100m water resistance
Magnetic resistance Equipped
100g weight
30 jewels
Date display
Power reserve display
Screw case back
Screw-down crown
See-through case back
Stop second hand function

Please be warned. If you buy this watch it may completely spoil your other high end pieces. I have placed it side by side with Rolexes, Omegas, and Zeniths and they all pale in comparison. Next to this watch your Swiss Rolex will look like a toy.

Selling at only £4,100 or best offer including international fully insured tracked DHL shipping
Open to reasonable offers but kindly note NO trades please.
Face to face UK sale welcomed.

I am a longtime WUS and TRF member, ebay member since 2008 and with 100% positive feedback, with references available. Additionally, I am happy to meet at a secure location (police station or bank), via Zoom or Google Meet if you would like to view the watch and/ or discuss further.

I am a watch lover and collector and occasionally sell watches and not affiliated with Seiko/ Grand Seiko or any other brand.

The watch is from a smoke, pet free home, honest seller and will be packed well, so please buy with confidence.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or reasonable offers and I will endeavor to answer them as quickly as possible.

Please also check out my other Grand Seiko and other watch listings.

Stay safe and kindest regards

Al
amg786x@gmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2a-min copy.jpg (78.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2b-min copy.jpg (67.7 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2c-min copy.jpg (66.0 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2d-min copy.jpg (57.4 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2e-min copy.JPG (101.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2f-min copy.jpg (143.3 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2 dial macro 1-min copy.jpg (76.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2 dial macro 2-min copy.JPG (114.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2 bracelet macro-min copy.jpg (83.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2 case macro-min copy.JPG (63.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2 crown macro-min copy.JPG (42.1 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg gs snowflake 2h-min copy.jpg (106.9 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by Amg7861; 5 July 2022 at 03:58 AM.. Reason: forgot to add pics
Amg7861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 July 2022, 01:23 AM   #2
Amg7861
"TRF" Member

Watch: YM Rhodium Dial 37
Sold- thank you TRF and buyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amg7861 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
9r65 , grand seiko , sbga211 , snowflake , spring drive