The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 9 September 2022, 06:41 PM   #1
x2046
"TRF" Member

WTS: Breguet Classique Power Reserve 3380

Description
This is the Breguet Classique Moonphase reference 3380. While Breguet may not be the first brand mentioned by collectors today, the brand has one of the strongest legacies when it comes to watchmaking. Originally established in the late 18th century, Louis Breguet was an early adopter of the steel hands with circle motifs, the curved numerals and the guilloche pattern on the dial.

The design language is distinctive even up till today. The “Souscription”, a single-hand pocket watch, is one of the most important and famous pocket watches in history. In the early 19th century, Louis Breguet invented the Tourbillion, which is one of the most sought after complications in horology.

This particular reference, the 3380, was part of Breguet’s Classique series and carries many hallmarks that make neo-vintage Breguet particularly sought after such as a central guilloche dial, blue steel hands and Breguet numerals with a power reserve indicator. Breguet was perhaps one of the most undervalued brands in recent history and it’s pleasing to see that collectors are finally recognizing the value that comes with their watchmaking and heritage.

Condition
This Breguet 3380 is in very good condition. The case has some hairline scratches but no dings and remains in good condition for its age. The dial is clean and the crystal has no flaws. The caseback has several hairline scratches from prior wear but the caseback engravings remain clearly visible. It retains its original buckle and strap and is in full working order.

Specifications
Brand Breguet

Model Classique

Reference 3380

Case 35.5

Movement Manual Wind

Case material Yellow Gold

Bracelet material Leather

Year circa 2000

Condition

Accessories None. Watch Only.

Limited No. Discontinued.

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24 with lots of reviews. Price includes worldwide shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my new Instagram @dtimepieces.sg or through my website D-Timepieces

Old 10 September 2022, 12:34 AM   #2
x2046
"TRF" Member

Sorry! Left the prices out for today's listings - this one is 10,500 shipped