The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 28 March 2018, 09:49 AM   #331
SeaAndSky
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116710 LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch This View Post
11 pages. 324 posts. No verifiable definitive answer. Awesome.
Did you really expect anything else? Sadly, I find myself logging into these “Rumor Forums” less and less. It used to be a good place for education. Not so much anymore.
Old 28 March 2018, 10:43 AM   #332
Highjinx
Banned

Watch: Rolex Sub - 16610
It's true - Rolex are NOT ALLOWED by the Watch Police to sell anything that is not listed as for sale in a paper brochure. The BLNR has been cancelled permanently because it was too blue, and all the old ones are going to be reposessed to stop you talking about them.
Old 28 March 2018, 10:58 AM   #333
Sade
Banned

Watch: Rolex Turn-O-Graph
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highjinx View Post
It's true - Rolex are NOT ALLOWED by the Watch Police to sell anything that is not listed as for sale in a paper brochure. The BLNR has been cancelled permanently because it was too blue, and all the old ones are going to be reposessed to stop you talking about them.
Another addition to the ignore list.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Old 28 March 2018, 11:47 AM   #334
Chadridv
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116610LV
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sade View Post
Another addition to the ignore list.

really? I thought it was kind of funny.
Old 28 March 2018, 12:57 PM   #335
superstarmar
Banned

Watch: my wrist presence
Quote:
Exactly... Madness!!!
Old 28 March 2018, 01:16 PM   #336
jonnyz1245
2024 Pledge Member

This is getting interesting for sure. Shreve is a large AD and if they can't order the LN and BLNR any longer I wonder how long before other AD's get the memo. My AD said today they just ordered one with no issues so not sure what to think.

One thing for sure, more will be revealed
Old 28 March 2018, 01:19 PM   #337
Paul_I
"TRF" Member

Quote:
TRF in a nutshell.

Old 28 March 2018, 05:26 PM   #338
Mozzer
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR & 114060
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyz1245 View Post
This is getting interesting for sure. Shreve is a large AD and if they can't order the LN and BLNR any longer I wonder how long before other AD's get the memo. My AD said today they just ordered one with no issues so not sure what to think.

One thing for sure, more will be revealed
Are the BLNR not allocation pieces Rolex sends what they want to a store AD can’t order them
I could be wrong but that’s what I was told when waiting for my BLNR
Omega speedmaster professional
TAG Heuer Monaco
Old 28 March 2018, 10:54 PM   #339
Sade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarmar View Post
Exactly... Madness!!!
People wanted discuss it let them discuss it. Isn't this a form for discussion? There's lots of other forums for you guys to visit.

Old 28 March 2018, 11:03 PM   #340
superstarmar
Banned

Watch: my wrist presence
Quote:
People wanted discuss it let them discuss it. Isn't this a form for discussion? There's lots of other forums for you guys to visit.

Why? I love the controversy...
Old 28 March 2018, 11:06 PM   #341
Sade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarmar View Post
Why? I love the controversy...
Lol

Old 28 March 2018, 11:32 PM   #342
Glidelock
"TRF" Member

Watch: SDC4000, Sub LVC
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
Old 28 March 2018, 11:35 PM   #343
jstan9
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex GMT BLNR
Quote:

I *knew* there was a logical answer!

: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 28 March 2018, 11:54 PM   #344
doctorayes
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glidelock View Post
Crazy long Thread, perhaps too long. Halfway through it, I got hungry so I left and went to the kitchen to fix my self a sandwich. But then I found out that I'm out of mayonnaise so I went to a store. There, I saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. But I'm really a shy person so I took up a three-year personality development course so I can introduce my self. She was very friendly and all, but unfortunately, she has a boyfriend. So I said, all good, I'm a mature person. I want the best for her and I harbor no illusion that I am the best person for her and she seems happy with her boyfriend, so I did not bother her anymore. But we kept in touch and we became friends and I got over my crush on her. Then she broke up with her boyfriend, we drank some alcohol because of it, I told her she'll be fine and I wished her well. I still think she's the most beautiful woman in the world, but like I said, I am over my crush on her. It was like five years already when I first saw her. Besides, I am quiet happy with the friendship I developed with her. It was more important than a crush. So we kept hanging out, drinking, having coffee, and all. I had a girlfriend, she started dating other guys. My girlfriend wants to live some other life without me in it, so I said, okay, I want the best for you and I want you to pursue your happiness. My lady friend and I drank alcohol about it, and she gave me the same advice I gave her when she was in that position and I became okay with the breakup immediately. But we were really drunk, so she spent the night in my apartment. I only have one bed, so you know what that means: She took the bed and I slept on the couch. But on the couch, I really can't sleep. Something was bothering me. So I tossed and turned for about three hours, then I finally can't take it anymore, I stood up and went straight to my room where she's sleeping. I approached the bed, gently sat on it and I reached for her shoulder to pull her closer to me. She stirred and woke up. She asked what's up. I told her, you know, the first time I saw you, I was Reading thread it got so long I left m iPad on auto-scroll so as it would advance to the end, and then got up to get my self a sandwich then went to the store to get some mayo then I got distracted by life that I forgot to Look at it again to see how it ended. She said, you know what, I've been wondering about a weird light from inside your night drawer. So we opened that drawer, and lo and behold, there's my iPad still on this thread and still automatically scrolling in search of the end this crazy long thread that with each new post, seems to leave us far more confused about what will happen then the post before it!!!
This was awesome
Old 29 March 2018, 01:09 AM   #345
nclairembault
"TRF" Member

Quote:
THIS. IS. THE. BEST. AND. MOST. FUNNY. THING. I'VE. READ. SO. FAR. IN. 2018.
Old 29 March 2018, 12:02 PM   #346
avega357
Banned

Watch: Rolex GMT's BLNR
Officially not discontinued

But that does not mean it will be here next year
Old 29 March 2018, 02:21 PM   #347
Sade
Banned

Quote:
Ignore

Old 29 March 2018, 02:25 PM   #348
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Ignore
Paragraphs might have helped.
Old 29 March 2018, 03:00 PM   #349
eonflux
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nclairembault View Post
Wow, after more than 5 years, this is your very first post??

Well, you did reply to a pretty funny post.
Old 29 March 2018, 03:01 PM   #350
eonflux
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Old 29 March 2018, 03:10 PM   #351
Carry The Interest
"TRF" Member

Watch: RLX, ALS
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nclairembault View Post
100% agree. A+ execution on this one.
Old 30 March 2018, 07:58 AM   #352
DJRikki
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex BLNR
Confused me a bit when I saw both the LN and BLNR on display in Baselworld and then read the catalogue and couldnt see either ... then read the pricelist and it was gone too.
Old 30 March 2018, 08:09 AM   #353
SWISSAHOLICS
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Quote:
Will, I give you a 90. Paragraphs would have helped but it's still an A grade.

"The one thing I fear most is time; time waits for no one and leaves no options."
Old 30 March 2018, 08:30 AM   #354
jfoord27
"TRF" Member

Perhaps it's a soft discontinuation i.e. that production levels are being reduced so much that it's effectively discontinued as almost no one who wants one can buy one at an AD.
Old 30 March 2018, 08:36 AM   #355
cdbeaver66
"TRF" Member

Quote:
1. Breitling Colt Chronograph 2. Melbourne Watch Company Portsea 3. Tudor Black Bay ETA Blue 4.Rolex GMT Master IIc LN 5. Tudor Heritage Ranger 6. Tudor Pelagos LHD 7. Tudor Black Bay Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition 8. Tudor Black Bay GMT 9. Tudor Black Bay Harrods

Instagram: mykicksandticks
Old 30 March 2018, 08:45 AM   #356
jrs146
"TRF" Member

Watch: Me Nae Nae
Has anyone heard about the BLNR getting discontinued??

Old 30 March 2018, 08:47 AM   #357
JacksonStone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs146 View Post
Has anyone heard about the BLNR getting discontinued??
I heard some rumblings. Then again, it could have just been gas.
Old 30 March 2018, 08:49 AM   #358
jrs146
"TRF" Member

Watch: Me Nae Nae
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonStone View Post
I heard some rumblings. Then again, it could have just been gas.

Old 30 March 2018, 09:45 AM   #359
ayonae
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many...
Quote:

Old 30 March 2018, 09:49 AM   #360
jonnyz1245
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs146 View Post
Has anyone heard about the BLNR getting
discontinued??

Closed Thread