The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 May 2021, 06:50 AM   #1
Bizcut1
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126331 126610 3861
FS: Tudor Black Bay GMT - Three bands!

Up for sale is my Tudor Black Bay GMT model 79830RB to indicate the OEM leather band and stainless clasp included. The watch runs perfectly and keeps great time. It was sent back to Tudor last August for the date wheel issue and has run flawlessly since its return in October. Warranty card is stamped, signed and dated August 2019. The watch will come double-boxed in its original packaging with warranty card and booklets. I do not have the paperwork on the date wheel fix, misplaced somewhere. I am including some awesome extras in this sale. First, a $150 stainless steel Strap Code band (see pic) that fits this watch perfectly and is equal to if not better than the Tudor OEM. Secondly, I am also including a beautiful, custom hand-stitched Horween leather band that is unused. So, three bands in this deal which is a good thing because this watch is a Strap Monster of the highest order!

PLEASE NOTE: There are some strap change marks inside of the lugs (see last pic) - you can't see them unless you turn the watch over and look for them but want to fully disclose. You'll put your own there eventually of course!

Please check my feedback record. Have completed many successful transactions with David SW, Tony Geha (Just Rolexes), Patrick Aziz (OC Rolex Man), and Chase at Nashville Watch. Also have a 20+ year 100% positive feedback record on ebay under user name “Derbinker.”

$3280 includes PP fees and insured Fed Ex 2-day CONUS shipping. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_2383.jpeg (100.2 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2393 copy.jpg (92.3 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2380.jpeg (83.1 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2385.jpeg (76.1 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2389.jpeg (129.4 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2390.jpeg (134.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2392.jpeg (101.7 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2391.jpeg (124.8 KB, 141 views)
Bizcut1 is offline   Reply With Quote