The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 22 August 2019, 10:08 AM   #1
swatkins818
"TRF" Member

Epanerai12 - A pleasure to buy from

I purchased Epanerai12's Rolex Explorer I Mk 2 in a face-to-face meet-up and the transaction could not have gone smoother!

This was my first luxury watch purchase (found with Watch Recon) and Epanerai12 was completely understanding, helpful, and patient as we went through the steps of the purchase.

Right off the bat, Epanerai12 was willing to provide me all the images I could have ever wanted showcasing the watch and highlighting any wear that was accumulated. He also went way out of his way to show the authenticity of the piece without a shadow of a doubt.

Epanerai12 was very friendly in our meetup and the transaction went perfectly. Thanks again for such a smooth transaction!
swatkins818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 August 2019, 10:13 PM   #2
Epanerai12
"TRF" Member

Watch: Depends on the day
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatkins818 View Post
I purchased Epanerai12's Rolex Explorer I Mk 2 in a face-to-face meet-up and the transaction could not have gone smoother!

This was my first luxury watch purchase (found with Watch Recon) and Epanerai12 was completely understanding, helpful, and patient as we went through the steps of the purchase.

Right off the bat, Epanerai12 was willing to provide me all the images I could have ever wanted showcasing the watch and highlighting any wear that was accumulated. He also went way out of his way to show the authenticity of the piece without a shadow of a doubt.

Epanerai12 was very friendly in our meetup and the transaction went perfectly. Thanks again for such a smooth transaction!

"Trust me, the pleasure is all on this side of the table" - Office Space

Thanks Steve for the smooth transaction. Nice story we have now that we did the deal outside of a police station! Will be a fonder memory to look back on than just receiving a package in the mail, lol.

Enjoy the timepiece man. Its a stunner! Thanks again.