Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Jokes & Cartoons

Old 23 January 2018, 06:53 AM   #1
Etschell
"TRF" Member

Watch: platinum sub
I'm rich!

Received this stunning news today!

Attention Dear E-mail Beneficiary,

I'm diplomatic agent Mr.Frank Mike, i write to inform you about my successful arrive at(Intercontinental Airport.New York,)
After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed package in this DHL Couries company, I was instructed to contact you by the
board of directors and the committee on foreign matters.Before I proceed, I decided to stop any communication with you
because you have always doubted all my words which I gave to you and decide to follow the instructions of hoodlums and
imposter's who are only interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey. I want to ask you a question
and do not be offended "since you stop communicating with me and prefer to follow the impostors rather than me, have you
finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you will receive the fund in near future if you continue to follow their
instructions?

The board and senate committee has been asking me why I returned your fund to the Government reserve account without your
knowledge and I have given them the reason, to allow you follow the hoodlums and know what the outcome will be and to see if
you will follow my instructions this time.

Anyway, I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table
with the Presidency and Minister for Finance, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your fund is deliver to
you before the closure of the payment system in no distance time. The ball is now in your court.But now i misplace your
address during custom searching. reconfirm your delivery address with your phone number:

And also noted that you will pay for diplomatic immunity clearance certificate which only cost $135 before i can proceed to
your home Address. Regard, Agent Frank Mark email me to (dhlcom@yahoo.com) okay or send me text to (502) 780-5062

You are advised to copy the details below and locate Western Union or Money Gram only to send the fee and expect within
3hours. Once again send the money through Western Union or Money Gram as listed below.

Receiver's Name:..BEN JAMES
City:..Cotonou
Amount:..US$135

After sent the money kindly fill the below details for pick up"

Mtcn#.
Sender's name.
Sender's address.
your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Name
Address:
Phone Number:
Email

You will give me direction on how i will be receive on your home address with the funds $10.5 Million USA Dollars, My
agreement with custom is when you send the fee today you will get the certificate today and i will proceed.

The board of Directors and senate committee gives you only 3 working days to receive your fund or no more so follow the
instruction by send the fee immediately and email me back.

Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.
Best Regards.
Mr.Frank Mike

25 or 6 to 4.
Etschell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 January 2018, 03:17 PM   #2
Hairdude1
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP,PP, Rolex

16750, 26401, 5711, 116718, 116710LN, 116300, 16710"Coke", 372, 15300, 15703 (All Flipped)
Official Member "Perpetual 30" Las Vegas GTG 2016
Official Member "WIS-CON" Las Vegas International GTG 2017
Official Member 'WIS-CON' Las Vegas Int'l GTG 2018
Hairdude1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 January 2018, 04:13 PM   #3
Watchcho
"TRF" Member

Watch: Hublot
I remember getting these as SPAM in my inbox, what a bunch of clowns.
Watchcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 January 2018, 12:19 PM   #4
Richard Carver
"TRF" Member

Years ago when eBay rules were a lot looser I bid on a 1959 6611 PG Day Date but did not win. Later that day I received an email from a gentleman in Lagos who offered me a watch exactly the same for half the ending bid. LOL, that PG DD may have been the only one ever so I decided to have some fun with this thief.

I wrote back that I was very interested and wondered if he might have other watches for sale as I was trying to buy stock for a new business and had about 250k to buy watches with. My computer overheated he responded so quickly. He typed in that oddly formal English they used and assured me I had the top agent ready and able to assist me in spending that quarter million.

Of course, he had no clue about vintage Rolex and informed me just give him a list of watches and he would have them ready for shipping immediately! We spent a few days getting my 'details' to him as I kept making mistakes. :) After a few more days of me checking various watches with him to make sure they were available. LOL, he assured me he could provide anything I might need.

During all these communications I was schmoozing him, adding all kinds of extraneous information, family problems, how hard it was to buy vintage Rolex, health issues (mostly gastrointestinal :). Of course he was laser focused on getting the money shipped as rapidly as possible.

So finally I sent him a list of watches for him to price out and luckily for me the value, including shipping, was...250k! He could have them assembled for shipping in the morning and I MUST have the funds transferred today or risk losing out on the deal. I agreed to fund immediately but, as you might guess, there were some difficulties to clear up with the bank.

While dealing with these difficulties unfortunately some of my needs changed and I had to have him to replace some of the watches with others. Naturally, I was making him send pictures of all these watches. He was finding random watch pictures that had the right words on the dial and emailing them to me. If I was in a puckish mood I would tell him I didn't like the dial color or whatever and make him find more.

He was going insane with frustration at this point and I was afraid he might ruin my fun so it was time to end the game. I just stopped communicating. He sent dozens of panicked mails, all the way from tearful begging to semi-threatening.

After a few days I wrote back to inform him I had been in contact with another watch dealer in Lagos during our dealings and he was able to beat the price by 25k and the money was in his bank and I would be getting my watches very soon.

He went insane, he was incoherent for half a dozen emails. I could feel his pain at losing 'his' 250k. He demanded the other dealer's name, he begged me to buy more watches at half the price. The only true statement he made was; "you will never get those watches". LOL. After a tense couple of days I stopped responding and enjoyed reading his latest screeds over coffee every morning until one day he was gone.
Richard Carver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 February 2018, 12:45 PM   #5
AzPaul
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 1501
As my mother always said, "If you want your fund, don't follow the instructions of hoodlums and imposters"