The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 7 May 2020, 06:38 AM   #1
terppride7
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Good tips to know when buying not from an AD

This Forum has been awesome and extremely helpful with all sorts of tips and advice and this time I felt like I found something that might be worth sharing with the group!

Came across this cool video on YouTube that goes through some tips to keep in mind when purchasing a Rolex from anywhere other than an AD and figured if anybody is interested them they should give this video a watch!

Last edited by cop414; 7 May 2020 at 11:33 AM..
Old 7 May 2020, 08:54 AM   #2
56scooter
"TRF" Member

Quote:
This Forum has been awesome and extremely helpful with all sorts of tips and advice and this time I felt like I found something that might be worth sharing with the group!

Came across this cool video on YouTube that goes through some tips and tricks on spotting a fake Rolex. Most of you may already know all of these but in case there are some that don't, I highly recommend it. The "Super Fakes" are getting so good out there that us watch lovers need to be extra safe and cautious out there.

Figured if anybody is interested in some tips and tricks that might help them they should give this video a watch!

*** Link removed. We don't discuss fakes here - Mod.
If your first post was locked, why would you repost it?
Old 7 May 2020, 11:01 AM   #3
terppride7
"TRF" Member

The sentiment is still the same, I’m wasn’t trying to lie or anything. It’s something I found helpful but wasn’t aware that posts about fakes were not allowed, even though the post isn’t directly a conversation about fakes, rather, tips on how to prevent people from getting fooled. I’m sorry if that bothers you as I never intended for it to be that way.
Old 7 May 2020, 11:04 AM   #4
Yess
"TRF" Member

Watch: 124060
Quote:
Originally Posted by terppride7 View Post
The sentiment is still the same, I’m wasn’t trying to lie or anything. It’s something I found helpful but wasn’t aware that posts about fakes were not allowed, even though the post isn’t directly a conversation about fakes, rather, tips on how to prevent people from getting fooled. I’m sorry if that bothers you as I never intended for it to be that way.
Is it your YouTube vid? You can tell us... we're all friends here.
Old 7 May 2020, 11:16 AM   #5
terppride7
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yess View Post
Is it your YouTube vid? You can tell us... we're all friends here.
It’s actually a buddy of mines! I think he brings up some great points that’s helpful for everyone to know (but also just trying to help spread some awareness at the same time!)
Old 7 May 2020, 11:34 AM   #6
cop414
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

Watch: 14060M
Quote:
Originally Posted by terppride7 View Post

Came across this cool video on YouTube that goes through some tips to keep in mind when purchasing a Rolex from anywhere other than an AD and figured if anybody is interested them they should give this video a watch!
You were already told that we don’t discuss fakes here, you will not be told again. Post it once more and you will be banned.

Rolex Submariner 14060M
Omega Seamaster 2254.50
DOXA Professional 1200T

Card carrying member of TRF's Global Association of Retro-Grouch-Curmudgeons
TRF's "After Dark" Bar & NightClub Patron
P Club Member #17
2 FA ENABLED
Closed Thread