The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum

Old 10 March 2019, 12:41 AM   #31
emtee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyArbs View Post
Congratulations! Did you end up getting from the Boutique in Florence? I picked up my 564 there in early October. Great customer service. When I went in they also brought out all the titanium variants and I really had a hard time as well. In the end I went with the 564 over the one with the power reserve because I liked the open case back and I didn't like the pointy arrow on the PR hand. Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks mate. I didn’t end up buying from the Florence boutique although I tried it on there and I knew that was the one I wanted. It just didn’t make any financial sense to pay full MSRP from there especially with the crappy BGP exchange rate at the moment. When I got home I ordered through a UK grey seller for a substantial discount on MSRP. I’ve never gone grey before so was a bit nervous but they were great to deal with and it showed up with everything as you would expect stamped from a EU AD with my name on the papers. Panerai confirmed when I called them it was a genuine SN and it’s gone over the 8 days now and still ticking

Oh just to add the people at the boutique were lovely and made us feel very welcome. They made us feel very special and showed us more than we asked to see. Actually a complete revaluation compared to the last couple of Rolex ADs I’ve visited where they make you feel like they’re doing you a favour by giving you some of their precious time
emtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 March 2019, 01:07 AM   #32
emtee
"TRF" Member

Also switched it to the rubber which is super comfy. Think I’m gonna get the royal blue one for summer :)
Old 10 March 2019, 02:26 PM   #33
inadeje
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: me lose count.
Despite my pretty interesting Panerai collection, I see you missed off a true classic, the 111. I love mine and its the cheapest watch in my collection but, I love it. I prefer the OP XI ETA 6497/2 movement, both aesthetically and, historically.

♛ 116689 ♛ 116500LN Blk ♛ 116500LN Wht ♛ Sky Dweller 326934-003 ♛ 126710BLNR ♛ 126710BLRO - ♛ 126610LV ♛ 16520 ♛ 16523 ♛ 16610 ♛ 5513 Birth Year - ✠ Patek Philippe 5980/1A-001 - AP 26331ST Panda - Panerai Fiddy 127, Bronzo 671, 687, 111, Ω Speedmaster 1957 Broad Arrow, Daniel Roth Endurer Chronosprint, Cartier Santos XL - ✿ Tudor Black Bay 58 Bronze M79012M, Montblanc TimeWalker Chrono 41
inadeje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 March 2019, 11:21 PM   #34
TonyArbs
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtee View Post

Oh just to add the people at the boutique were lovely and made us feel very welcome. They made us feel very special and showed us more than we asked to see. Actually a complete revaluation compared to the last couple of Rolex ADs I’ve visited where they make you feel like they’re doing you a favour by giving you some of their precious time
Couldn't agree with this more. Very disappointing and kind of turning me off to Rolex. Glad I got my Submariner before this insanity. Also, my 564 will go about 9 to 9.5 days on a wind. Pretty impressive!
TonyArbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 March 2019, 10:52 PM   #35
emtee
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyArbs View Post
Couldn't agree with this more. Very disappointing and kind of turning me off to Rolex. Glad I got my Submariner before this insanity. Also, my 564 will go about 9 to 9.5 days on a wind. Pretty impressive!
I was suprised to see mine was still going this morning - getting on for 10 days!
Old 21 March 2019, 09:41 PM   #36
NJC
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub, Seamaster Pro
Hi.

I'd be interested on some details about which grey you used if possible? Hefty discount and all in your name etc. sounds the perfect combination to me! :-)

Nige.
NJC is offline   Reply With Quote