The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 4 October 2019, 04:43 AM   #1
kpinthebay
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub 16610 or dads
DavidSW

After searching high and low on the line, I found only sparse information on a guy named DavidSW. I actually saw a 16610 Sub Date that he had recently received on his website. I guess he hadn't had time to post it yet on TRF, so I contacted him through the PM system here. He responded quickly and I had time to sleep on it.

The next morning, I pulled the trigger and asked him for payment info. It was my first time wiring this much money to a complete stranger. I was terrified, and as luck would have it, my wife's identity had been stolen just a few weeks earlier.

I received the Sub as described Excellent condition, maybe even Excellent+, in adequate packaging. The next morning by 10am. I am in CA. He is in FL. A few small hiccups with receiving documentation were resolved in a timely manner.

Happy with my new to me purchase. Price that I paid was more than fair. In fact, I think I may have gotten away with a great deal. A week later, a similar Sub, but a year older without the engraved rehaut was listed on his site for $1,000 more. David may have realized he priced the one I bought too low.

p.s. if you didn't smell the sarcasm in my first sentence, DavidSW is like TRF royalty as far as gray market dealers go. Couldnt find a single major complaint on him. I would do business with him again.

Thanks DavidSW for a smokin deal!
kpinthebay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 October 2019, 11:10 AM   #2
Rolexoman
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Datejust II
I have dealt with David on one deal which was a Omega Seamaster AT GMT and like you I was nervous about sending that much $$$ to someone I did not know but I was super pleased on how the deal went and the watch was exactly as described.
Citizens Eco-Drive BL1258-53L Rolex DJII 116334, Tudor Heritage Black Bay 79230R Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra GMT 231.13.43.22.02.004 Ulysse Nardin Marine Torpilleur 1183.310/40 MAS Irukandji Vostok Komandirskie B&R BR0392-D-G-BR/SCA Vostok Komandirskie (Tank) South Bend Model 1 #716632 Vostok Amphibia (Sub)
Rolexoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 October 2019, 12:49 PM   #3
wisguy
"TRF" Member

Bought several watches from him, one of the best.
Old 4 October 2019, 01:01 PM   #4
CalSRQ1
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 5513
Yep David is first class- have bought and sold/traded and he is great.
CalSRQ1 is offline   Reply With Quote