The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 29 November 2020, 12:06 AM   #1
ckpeters
2024 Pledge Member

FS: IWC IW500101 18k Rose Gold Portuguese 7 day - Excellent condition

Up for sale is my IWC IW500101 18k Rose Gold Portuguese 7 day luxury watch. I am the original purchaser from an authorized IWC AD. I've worn it a couple dozen times, and I'd rate it at 98% of new. This watch is really special - rose gold, big beautiful silver dial, 7 day power reserve with subdial display, seconds subdial, and with a display back. It has the original IWC brown croc strap with a solid IWC 18k rose gold deployment mechanism. The case size is 42.3mm and the display proportions are perfect and very clean. It's water resistant to 30m. Please see my photos for everything that's included. Everything is there from the AD and it's yours for $13,250 shipped overnight.

I've been a watch collector for 40 years, and right now I am selling a couple of pieces that I don't wear to downsize my collection a bit - please no trade offers. Thank you for looking and email me (ckpeters1211@gmail.com) or PM me with any questions. I have lots of references available from prior sales.

Thanks,
Chuck

ckpeters is offline   Reply With Quote