The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Old 25 February 2010, 07:21 AM   #1
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Icon6 FS: GONZO 26/22 MAHOGANY Strap & Case for a 47mm Panerai, with buckle ~ 100% handmade

GonzoStraps presents an all hand-cut, stitched, and fitted 26/22 dark brown and black cowhide 'Mahogany' strap (thick black stitching) with a fold-over case, also all handmade. This strap is made to fit all 47mm Panerai Radiomirs. Length is 125/75 - a bit longer than OEM, but we had to account for the thickness - it is quite rugged and robust, just check out the pics. Asking $185 shipped worldwide, brushed titanium buckle/springbar/tubes included. No two straps will ever be alike, so you will have a unique piece!

Let me now if you have any questions at all, I'm available either via PM or OverseasMerchant@fuse.net - or via phone 513 680 6239

GONZO STRAPS

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote