The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 14 August 2017, 08:26 PM   #1
onions
"TRF" Member

Certified Luxury Watches - any reviews?

Hi all,
Has anyone had any dealings with Certified Luxury Watches?

Www.certifiedluxurywatches.com

Considering purchasing but interested in any experiences anyone has had with them please?

Appreciated in advance,

Ian
onions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 August 2017, 10:54 AM   #2
Eingram141
"TRF" Member

Bump. Interested in feedback x2
Eingram141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 August 2017, 11:23 AM   #3
onions
"TRF" Member

Good experience with Certified Luxury Watches

Hi all,

Letting you know that I had an excellent experience purchasing a rosegold DateJust for my wife from Anthony Rinaldi from Certified Luxury Watches.

His communication was excellent and the shipping was fast and reasonably priced (international to Australia).

Very pleased.

Regards,

Ian
Old 26 August 2017, 12:15 PM   #4
Runnin' Rebel
"TRF" Member

Interesting..
Old 26 August 2017, 05:52 PM   #5
onions
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnin' Rebel View Post
Interesting..
Why "interesting"? With respect, not sure how that adds value to this thread?

Ian
Old 26 August 2017, 06:53 PM   #6
Runnin' Rebel
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onions View Post
Why "interesting"? With respect, not sure how that adds value to this thread?

Ian
Sorry.
Website is interesting. My eyes went right to the YG GMT and thought it was a well done advert and a very good price. No hating here, glad your deal went well

Old 11 November 2017, 04:55 AM   #7
CertifiedLuxuryWatch
"TRF" Member

Thanks Onions! We appreciate the kind words. Call back anytime!

- Anthony Rinaldi, Certified Luxury Watches - President
CertifiedLuxuryWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 July 2018, 11:17 AM   #8
playoff
"TRF" Member

Hi Ian,

I am locate in Australia too, just wondering how much tax and import fees you had paid for the watch you buy from Certified Luxury Watches?

I am looking for a watch cost 10000 dollar on their web site, but not sure how much need to pay extra to get in Australia.

Thanks
playoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 July 2018, 07:04 AM   #9
onions
"TRF" Member

Hi mate
Send me a PM

Ian
Old 31 July 2018, 02:40 PM   #10
HunterST
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1675/3, 79090
Has anyone dealt with Michael Phillip at certifiedluxurywatches.com ?
Old 5 September 2018, 05:32 AM   #11
ngm
"TRF" Member

There doesn’t appear to be much online about this company. Anyone deal with them?
ngm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 September 2018, 12:11 PM   #12
Speedy123360
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing TV
They're legit have done around 6 deals with them total.
Speedy123360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 September 2018, 01:23 AM   #13
GONZO2LR
"TRF" Member

Watch: SS Submariner Date
CollectorD, has anyone dealt with em?

Hello everyone again! ,
Has anyone had any dealings CollectorD?

Looking at a Rolex and thinking of getting it!

Thank you for your help!

L
GONZO2LR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 September 2018, 01:47 AM   #14
nripin
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertifiedLuxuryWatch View Post
Thanks Onions! We appreciate the kind words. Call back anytime!

- Anthony Rinaldi, Certified Luxury Watches - President
Do you have a brick and mortar store i could visit?
nripin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 January 2019, 10:19 AM   #15
jeff hess
"TRF" Member

Watch: Patek and Ball
I know this is an older thread. But here is my experience. My wife sold a Rolex on-line. The buyer got it cheaply and decided to sell it to these fellas at "Certified".

He called me upset and told me the people at Certified told him it was counterfeit and their "policy" was to confiscate and destroy all counterfeits.

He somehow talked them into not destroying it as I told him to send it back to me since it was of course genuine.

I called "Certified" and they confirmed that their policy was to confiscate and destroy watches their "experts" deemed counterfeit.

I told them it was genuine and to please rethink their "policy". They said I should mind my own business and that they can run their business any way they want and insisted my watch was a "clone". Nonsense.

To prove to them it was genuine, I sent it to Rolex for coa. They coa'd it and sent it back with terrific repair papers. I called "certified" and they stood by their guns and insisted it was phony. Then I said "I think you guys don't even know watches" and he said i was right. They were wall street guys, hedge fund I think he said who saw an opportunity to make money in rolexes.

Beware.
jeff hess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 January 2019, 12:41 PM   #16
05carbondrz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff hess View Post
I know this is an older thread. But here is my experience. My wife sold a Rolex on-line. The buyer got it cheaply and decided to sell it to these fellas at "Certified".

He called me upset and told me the people at Certified told him it was counterfeit and their "policy" was to confiscate and destroy all counterfeits.

He somehow talked them into not destroying it as I told him to send it back to me since it was of course genuine.

I called "Certified" and they confirmed that their policy was to confiscate and destroy watches their "experts" deemed counterfeit.

I told them it was genuine and to please rethink their "policy". They said I should mind my own business and that they can run their business any way they want and insisted my watch was a "clone". Nonsense.

To prove to them it was genuine, I sent it to Rolex for coa. They coa'd it and sent it back with terrific repair papers. I called "certified" and they stood by their guns and insisted it was phony. Then I said "I think you guys don't even know watches" and he said i was right. They were wall street guys, hedge fund I think he said who saw an opportunity to make money in rolexes.

Beware.
VERY interested to hear a reply to this One.
05carbondrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 January 2019, 01:17 PM   #17
CorradoBrit
"TRF" Member

Crazy. That has to be theft
CorradoBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 January 2019, 12:10 PM   #18
jeff hess
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05carbondrz View Post
VERY interested to hear a reply to this One.

me too. I have proof.
Old 6 January 2019, 12:12 PM   #19
jeff hess
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorradoBrit View Post
Crazy. That has to be theft
Or maybe just over-exuberance and naivete.
Old 9 January 2019, 09:45 AM   #20
05carbondrz
Banned

Quote:
Or maybe just over-exuberance and naivete.
No,Taking someones Watch as a “fake” with NO proof is theft.
05carbondrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 January 2019, 11:54 AM   #21
Johnhawe
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub 11613Z/ 114060
Called them and asked about 3 subs. 2 were already sold and they said they were having trouble keeping up with their website. Asked about their grading system and was told to ignore what they post about that in that it was all subjective. Identified 2 that I wanted pictures on and said they would text/e-mail them to me that day. Never heard back after that.

Did some sleuthing on the web for all of the owners and main employees past history. Do your DD here.
Johnhawe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 January 2019, 01:24 PM   #22
Paul_I
"TRF" Member

Garbage. Avoid.

Paul_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 January 2019, 02:15 AM   #23
jcatlas
"TRF" Member

Watch: Today? Sea-Dweller
I made a deal with them about a year ago, their sales associates run the gambit from very knowledgeable to novices. Anthony really is a pretty good guy and will work with you to get the best deal. From best I can tell, their website does need updating but they're a reputable group of guys, nothing shifty. Since they're in my local area I had a chance to visit their offices. They have a very large inventory of watches and are pretty upfront about everything. One thing I will ding them on is the watch makers they use for servicing or repairs, yikes. I found a fingerprint on the underside of the crystal but I didn't complain so they likely didn't know. I won't confirm nor deny that I had a Rolex AD clean the dial and crystal for me since the watch is under their 4 year warranty. They also buy watches and beat most online offers you'll get.
jcatlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 February 2019, 11:01 AM   #24
CLW_Anthony
"TRF" Member

Inaccurate statement

Quote:

Beware.
To say this is an inaccurate depiction of what took place is an understatement. First let’s not lie and say the customer talked us into not destroying the watch. We both know we shipped the watch back to the customer the exact same day we received it (this is a fact and I will show proof via shipping label) if I had any interest or negative intentions as your insinuating the watch would of remained in my with me much longer. The seller was questioned where he purchased the watch and was simply suggested he immediately contact you. Only after he contacted you questioning the authenticity of said watch did I receive a call from you. I broke down in detail why I deemed the watch non authentic, you failed to provide me with any proof this watch went to an AD and was repaired and or evaluated. If you feel you want to call me out and make me look like I’m some amutre I suggest you get your facts straight. Let’s look on line and find how many bad reviews I have other than this inaccurate depiction of what your saying. For the record you got extremely upset that a watch slipped by your process and was sold to a customer. I never said you intentionally sold a non authentic watch. You can ask the customer, I told him it’s unlikely a company like yours would risk their reputation intentionally selling a non authentic watch. At the end of the day what benefit would I have telling a customer his watch is non authentic and shipping it back especially paying both ways for shipping?? I still stand by my evaluation of the watch and welcome you to submit any proof you have proving me wrong. As a matter of fact when I questioned you about the way the crown sat on the two different colors of the dial you had no answer. I can certainly dig up the photos of the watch and point out why and what made me decided it’s non authentic. In the unlikelyhood im wrong I will publicly apologize to both you and the customer for any misunderstanding. I somehow doubt it will go down like that.

Anthony Rinaldi
President/Founder
Certified Luxury Watches
CLW_Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 07:19 AM   #25
rolexiconoclast
"TRF" Member

Considering buying from certified

Anthony's replies looks genuine.

Anthony- do you mind sharing the pics of the watch you mention was counterfeit? trying to see how good of a fake could it be to fool so many eyes. it will also add credibility to your response. finally, im eyeing a milgauss which was recently stolen from me. need to replace it as im feeling empty without me wearing mine.

thanks for your clarification again
rolexiconoclast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 May 2019, 02:17 PM   #26
orm_griff
"TRF" Member

have not purchased from them, but have been harassed like crazy by them when trying to sell pieces in the past. Watch out. (no pun intended)
orm_griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2019, 04:52 AM   #27
RedFilth
"TRF" Member

I called them today on a Sea-dweller 4000, they have two listed on their site and neither are in stock. This is one of the more annoying traits for online resellers. Update your website.
RedFilth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2019, 09:02 AM   #28
jeff hess
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexiconoclast View Post

Anthony- do you mind sharing the pics of the watch you mention was counterfeit? trying to see how good of a fake could it be to fool so many eyes. it will also add credibility to your response. finally, im eyeing a milgauss which was recently stolen from me. need to replace it as im feeling empty without me wearing mine.

I have the watch in my possession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexiconoclast View Post

We have pics. Everything I said was correct. We have the watch in hand since we had to send it to Rolex to prove to our customer that our watch was not fake that these fine folks insisted WAS FAKE. Anthony insisted it was a clone movement. (nope) (he even sent me to a site that makes clones to PROVE it was fake....) and fake dial (nope). Anthony was rude and cocky and insisted it was fake. My customer demanded I give him his money back. Hence me sending it to Rolex. Bottom line: They were wrong, AND the disparaged my company and good name. To what end? They just wanted to sell the guy a watch.
Old 25 September 2019, 02:56 AM   #29
airwinger123
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Sub 114060
I just purchased a pre owned Rolex Submariner watch from Certified Luxury Watches. The watch I received looks brand new ! David Jacobs was superb throughout the purchase process and followup. Shipping was overnight Fed ex express. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with CLW and David's handling of the transaction. David and CLW have certainly deserved and earned my future business hands down !
airwinger123 is offline   Reply With Quote