The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 6 June 2019, 09:38 PM   #151
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Watch: Mark IV Red Sub
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77T View Post

The 00.01% of ones we hear about fall into 2 categories: 1) something they couldn’t figure out, 2) spotting a DBFO (dark budget flying object). Sure that makes it a UFO, but not one from outside our solar system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for your input,

I think it was Chris Mellon,(former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence), who used the term Intelligent "Non-Human" Phenomena in an interview. It sure seems this is the direction that the Navy and Pentagon are pointing people, especially, with TTSA as the sole source of some of the information/data released.

Delonge/TTSA is all about the Intelligent "Non-Human Phenomena" and they have had Government "Handlers" from before day one.

If it isn't "Intelligent "Non-Human Phenomena" portions of our Government sure want us to think it is.

……………………………….and then there is the "UFO dropped" metamaterial alloy, intelligently created by no earthly technology.
VaRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 June 2019, 10:15 PM   #152
rolexpatek363
"TRF" Member

Not imminent.

https://futurism.com/we-wont-be-hear...ian-cox-claims
rolexpatek363 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6 June 2019, 10:23 PM   #153
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexpatek363 View Post
Definitely one educated persons reasonable opinion, Thanks

Also keep in mind, many, including Delonge, don't think this is "Aliens" in the sense they come here by nuts and bolts space ship from a planet far away. There seems to be no good data for this, supporting your linked article.

Would be interesting to hear his perspective on TTSA specifics

Keep in mind I am talking about stuff that until recently was not reasonable,(still not for most). There is a paradigm shift going on.

Of course most of you know "part" of my opinion which is mostly summed up in this previously posted quote:

"Someone or something has crossed the technological Rubicon and has obtained what some would call the Holy Grail of aerospace engineering. This reality is very hard to process for many."

The whole "UAP" thing is abstract and multi-faceted, hence the need for Delonge to tell the story in fictional books, etc. I don't think most understand Delonge's position on the "Phenomena".
Old 6 June 2019, 10:29 PM   #154
rolexpatek363
"TRF" Member

People see all sorts of stuff, human perception is not very reliable, plus secret military tech is without doubt flying around, and will be denied by whichever country owns it.

Why would any alien spacecraft travel a great distance to get here, and then fly around trolling people? What would be the point? I have to say I think this UFO stuff is completely nuts, none of it makes any sense. You might as well believe in ghosts - loads of sightings of these!
Old 6 June 2019, 10:46 PM   #155
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
People see all sorts of stuff, human perception is not very reliable, plus secret military tech is without doubt flying around, and will be denied by whichever country owns it.

Why would any alien spacecraft travel a great distance to get here, and then fly around trolling people? What would be the point? I have to say I think this UFO stuff is completely nuts, none of it makes any sense. You might as well believe in ghosts - loads of sightings of these!
All are good points and make sense.

What Delonge says is that regardless of this, the data supports that the Phenomena has a "Trickster" nature that does troll humans and has done so for at least hundreds of years.

Apparently the Trolling can be Physical and Psychological or a mixture of each.

Many educated people including Jacques Vallee have written books on this.

I would say the Phenomena is what it is and doesn't have to make sense to humans. The "Facts" we may have to live with might be ridiculous. Or ridiculous from a western science perspective.
Old 6 June 2019, 10:53 PM   #156
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
You might as well believe in ghosts - loads of sightings of these!
Ghosts may be another facet of the same phenomena, as well as, Bigfoot, etc, etc, etc.
Old 6 June 2019, 11:02 PM   #157
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Why would any alien spacecraft travel a great distance to get here,
I think Delonge may believe they don't travel far and were here before us.
Old 7 June 2019, 12:12 AM   #158
rolexpatek363
"TRF" Member

<dons tinfoil hat>
Old 7 June 2019, 12:13 AM   #159
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
<dons tinfoil hat>
Old 7 June 2019, 12:43 AM   #160
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Watch: 126619LB
Quote:
It seems to me you had the 99.9% experience that the vast majority other fliers have had, Paul - no visual anomalies. In the other 00.1% of cases with pilots who observe visual anomalies, 99.9% are able to figure out what is causing it.

The 00.01% of ones we hear about fall into 2 categories: 1) something they couldn’t figure out, 2) spotting a DBFO (dark budget flying object). Sure that makes it a UFO, but not one from outside our solar system
Completely agree, I’ve experienced both (sort of). I was flying near Groom Lake, NV. I kept getting hits off my APN65 Radar, an aircraft flying around Mach 1.5 at a crazy altitude, like 70,000 feet. I called ATC and said I had an intermittent gadget (radar contact) at such and such. He literally said: “No you don’t” and vectored me out of the area. BlackBird? Aurora? I’ll never know.

The second is an interesting story, I was min-boss (assistant Air Boss) on LHA-5, USS Pelelu, this is a small aircraft carrier that carried USMC helicopters and AV-8 Jump jets. It was the middle of the night and I was alone in the tower, (prifly), no ops, everything was quiet. I looked up and saw this HUGE triangle of lights passing over head. I didn’t hear a thing. It looked like the Starship Enterprise had entered our atmosphere. I really didn’t have a clue and was about to call CIC to ask if they had radar contact, then I realized what I was looking at.

Either a KC-135 or KC-130 was refueling some aircraft at (probably) 20,000 feet. It created such an unusual image, it through me for a loop. I submit a lot of these “sightings” are something very explainable like that.

John, you are an intelligent guy, and quite obviously very passionate about this topic. I don’t blame you a bit. If you believe the government will come out some day and say there are sightings they can not explain, I can’t disagree; but really that proves nothing. I believe there is life out there, has it visited us? I don’t know, but I really doubt we are about to have a saucer land on the White House lawn, a giant metal robot emerge and some dude that says: “Nanu, Barok tatek” (Or whatever it was).
TheVTCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 June 2019, 12:52 AM   #161
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy
“Nanu, Barok tatek” (Or whatever it was).

Klaatu barada nikto

Glad to help.

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 June 2019, 01:46 AM   #162
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVTCGuy View Post

John, you are an intelligent guy, and quite obviously very passionate about this topic. I don’t blame you a bit. If you believe the government will come out some day and say there are sightings they can not explain, I can’t disagree; but really that proves nothing. I believe there is life out there, has it visited us? I don’t know, but I really doubt we are about to have a saucer land on the White House lawn, a giant metal robot emerge and some dude that says: “Nanu, Barok tatek” (Or whatever it was).
Thanks

I think the government already came out and said there are sightings they can not explain, hence all the stuff from the pentagon and stuff given to "To the Stars, etc.

Some insight to me below:

I have had some things happen that no conventional physics would explain.

I had 6 years of Electrical Engineering and Solid State Physics at the University of Colorado, I ended up going into business with the Chair of the Physics Department there. I know all about Scientific Methodology, etc, so does the people working for Delonge.

My employment background is Robotics, Industrial Instrumentation and Controls. For the Past 18 years I have written Instruction Manuals for Industrial Robots.

I was a member of the Society of Scientific Exploration, as are many academics researching "paranormal" mechanisms, Professor Hal Puthoff, Puthoff was also a SSE member and was a consultant employed by the Pentagon to research "UFO Effects on Health". .

https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/bl...ic-exploration

"UFO Effects on Health".

:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8_ULYE5VU

My past Business partner and former Physics Chair at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs investigated "Psychic" Ted Serios in the late 60's and early 70's.

Wikipedia says Ted was a fraud, but the academics who investigated him say otherwise.

One of the many Ted Serios tests were when Blade and many other EE Professors set up an apparatus in a University Lab. The apparatus was a photo-multiplier tube in a dark hermetically sealed container. The output of the tube went into an oscilloscope.

No light in the container meant no voltage indicated on the Oscilloscope. The line on the scope was at zero. Serios at will could make the line move up or down, he was searched for his own electrical or mechanical apparatus, and he was closely monitored.

This was only one of many tests performed by the academics. In 2008 myself, Professor Blade and Professor Stephen Braude attended the SSE Conference in Boulder. Braude was also one of the Professors who investigated Serios. Pic of those two I took below:

WOW, am I starting to ramble yet?????????

Short version: I'm educated and was fortunate enough to hang with a lot of Brilliant Phd's. Phd. Academics who had investigated the paranormal. I find Delonge/TTSA credible.

Moral of the story, lots of highly educated people and people in the Pentagon believe in the tin foil stuff and now they are trying to convince you, the public.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Blade_Braude.jpg (112.5 KB, 121 views)
Old 7 June 2019, 02:01 AM   #163
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
but I really doubt we are about to have a saucer land on the White House lawn, a giant metal robot emerge and some dude that says: “Nanu, Barok tatek” (Or whatever it was).
This is a Hollywood Narrative that has brain washed us into what to falsely expect. The reality doesn't match this narrative. This isn't how the Phenomena works.
Old 7 June 2019, 02:03 AM   #164
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

[QUOTE=TheVTCGuy;9702139]Completely agree, I’ve experienced both (sort of). I was flying near Groom Lake, NV. I kept getting hits off my APN65 Radar, an aircraft flying around Mach 1.5 at a crazy altitude, like 70,000 feet. I called ATC and said I had an intermittent gadget (radar contact) at such and such. He literally said: “No you don’t” and vectored me out of the area. BlackBird? Aurora? I’ll never know.

The second is an interesting story, I was min-boss (assistant Air Boss) on LHA-5, USS Pelelu, this is a small aircraft carrier that carried USMC helicopters and AV-8 Jump jets. It was the middle of the night and I was alone in the tower, (prifly), no ops, everything was quiet. I looked up and saw this HUGE triangle of lights passing over head. I didn’t hear a thing. It looked like the Starship Enterprise had entered our atmosphere. I really didn’t have a clue and was about to call CIC to ask if they had radar contact, then I realized what I was looking at.

Either a KC-135 or KC-130 was refueling some aircraft at (probably) 20,000 feet. It created such an unusual image, it through me for a loop. I submit a lot of these “sightings” are something very explainable like that.[QUOTE]

Very Cool!
Old 7 June 2019, 02:18 AM   #165
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:

John, you are an intelligent guy, and quite obviously very passionate about this topic. I don’t blame you a bit..
My passion is that I truly believe this is the biggest story in the past 2000 years
Old 7 June 2019, 02:29 AM   #166
Abdullah71601
Banned

Watch: ing da Bears
Quote:
Completely agree, I’ve experienced both (sort of). I was flying near Groom Lake, NV. I kept getting hits off my APN65 Radar, an aircraft flying around Mach 1.5 at a crazy altitude, like 70,000 feet. I called ATC and said I had an intermittent gadget (radar contact) at such and such. He literally said: “No you don’t” and vectored me out of the area. BlackBird? Aurora? I’ll never know.

Either a KC-135 or KC-130 was refueling some aircraft at (probably) 20,000 feet. It created such an unusual image, it through me for a loop. I submit a lot of these “sightings” are something very explainable like that.
I was running a drop zone for an airborne op one night in the early 80's. It was a crystal clear night in a western state. The C-141's had flown in nap of the earth with their nav lights on. As they lined up for the DZ, they came over a ridge as a cluster of lights. The nav lights seemed to come out of nowhere and shoot straight up as they ascended to drop altitude. About 30 seconds out they went tactical and shut off all the lights. The wind put the release point on the leading edge of the dz and the birds turned off sharply and descended back to NOE as they departed.

Local hunters reported a huge spaceship that appeared out of nowhere and suddenly disappeared.
Abdullah71601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 June 2019, 03:12 AM   #167
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
Klaatu barada nikto

Glad to help.

Isn’t there ANYTHING you don’t know?!?!?!
Old 7 June 2019, 03:13 AM   #168
TheVTCGuy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah71601 View Post
I was running a drop zone for an airborne op one night in the early 80's. It was a crystal clear night in a western state. The C-141's had flown in nap of the earth with their nav lights on. As they lined up for the DZ, they came over a ridge as a cluster of lights. The nav lights seemed to come out of nowhere and shoot straight up as they ascended to drop altitude. About 30 seconds out they went tactical and shut off all the lights. The wind put the release point on the leading edge of the dz and the birds turned off sharply and descended back to NOE as they departed.

Local hunters reported a huge spaceship that appeared out of nowhere and suddenly disappeared.
That was you?! Sorry I called the cops on you Abdullah
Old 7 June 2019, 03:16 AM   #169
77T
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

UFO Disclosure Imminent?

Quote:
Isn’t there ANYTHING you don’t know?!?!?!

I am not Mr. Knowall -

I started search on the web with Archie in early 1990 and learned each new engine as it was invented.

Does anyone really know what time it is?
77T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 June 2019, 03:45 AM   #170
ArtNouveau
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: BLRO/Daytona/OP41s
I watched episode 1 of the new show last night.
Negatives: like all History Channel shows, there’s lots of repetitiveness, 20 minutes of content spread over 40 minutes of airtime. Also, this episode was more about introducing the players, only one incident discussed at any length.
Pros: there’s some heavy hitters involved. All of the ex-government types have plenty of credibility and background, nothing fringe about it.
ArtNouveau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 June 2019, 03:48 AM   #171
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNouveau View Post
I watched episode 1 of the new show last night.
Negatives: like all History Channel shows, there’s lots of repetitiveness, 20 minutes of content spread over 40 minutes of airtime. Also, this episode was more about introducing the players, only one incident discussed at any length.
Pros: there’s some heavy hitters involved. All of the ex-government types have plenty of credibility and background, nothing fringe about it.
Thanks, I would agree with all of that

I use my DVR to record, then fast forward past all the commercials.
Old 7 June 2019, 04:17 AM   #172
rolexpatek363
"TRF" Member

Russian or Chinese military prototypes is the most obvious explanation, rather than far-fetched stories about shy aliens. But that's nowhere near as much fun, is it?
Old 7 June 2019, 07:52 PM   #173
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

"Unidentified" Episode 2 on Tonight:

https://www.history.com/shows/uniden...cs-have-to-say
Old 7 June 2019, 07:54 PM   #174
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Heading out on vacation this afternoon, wont be posting for a week or so. Should be a couple "Undisclosed" episodes and a few news articles Ill update on when I return.

Thanks for all the comments!
Old 8 June 2019, 12:12 AM   #175
rolexpatek363
"TRF" Member

Are you really going on vacation, or is this cover for a secret mission to meet the alien leader?
Old 8 June 2019, 12:27 AM   #176
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Are you really going on vacation, or is this cover for a secret mission to meet the alien leader?
LOL
Old 8 June 2019, 12:43 AM   #177
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

…….
Old 8 June 2019, 12:58 AM   #178
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

………..
Old 8 June 2019, 02:42 AM   #179
ras47
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16710 BLRO
Simple probability dictates we are not the only intelligent life in the universe. Not even in our galaxy.

The problem becomes one of distance, and hence one of time. "Are we alone HERE?" becomes "Are we alone NOW?". We have detected planets around a star in HD10180, some 2000 light years from Earth. If you were on one of those planets and built a gigantic telescope that could actually see Earth, when you looked through it you would see Jesus walking around Canaan. Distance becomes time.

So if we detect a radio signal from a distant star, it indicates there was intelligent life there. Might not be there now, in our present.

Another thing to ponder is our position, far out on one of the spiral arms of our galaxy, away from the areas of the greatest density of stars toward the galactic core. If the galactic core is NYC, we're out in Mayberry. Off the beaten path.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.27.35 AM.png (10.0 KB, 97 views)
Old 8 June 2019, 02:42 AM   #180
VaRobot
"TRF" Member

Tucker Carlson, Luis Alizondo

Former Military Intelligence Official: ‘Low Probability’ UFO Technology Is Of This World:

"Very low probability. Look, we have the most sophisticated weapon systems right now on the face of the planet, and we can identify not only a 737 or a MIG 25 or F-22, we can tell you even what airline it is and the difference between the models of aircraft within that type of aircraft. So, I think it’s highly unlikely that a foreign adversary was successful in developing something like this."

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/31/l...logy-military/