The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches > Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 19 March 2019, 06:24 PM   #1
James Taylor
Banned

FS: Rolex Daytona Gold Champagne Dial Ref 166503

Rolex Daytona Gold Champagne Dial Ref 166503

Description:

An original Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Gold Champagne Dial. The dial has little to no marks. The hour markers are gold with luminous compound. There are 3 subdials with the circumference of the subdials having grooves and the markers printed in black within the grooves. The Rolex crown is a gold insert at the 12 o'clock position. The text is printed in black with the "DAYTONA" printed in red.

Terms of Sale:

The watch is sold as Pre-Owned, hence it is to be expected that there is wear on the case, scratches, tiny marks etc.

The watch is sold as is and the pictures form part of the description so please study them.

I do not guarantee that the watch is in any way water resistant and recommend keeping it away from water and activities such as showering, washing dishes, swimming, steaming etc.

I do not provide any warranty for water damage.

I will try to mention all details to the best of my ability.

Please by all means ask me questions about the watch if you have any.

Watches that are mentioned to be serviced have had a basic service done. This is a cleaning, oiling and regulation of the watch in South Africa. If the watch is mechanical is it to be expected that the watch will either gain time or lose time up to 1 minute a day. Mechanical watches’ accuracy can be affected by many things, temperature, altitude, daily wear and is recommended that the watch gets regulated again in the customer’s country (at customer’s expense) to achieve the most accurate time.

Payment:

Complete payment must be made within two days of the close of the item.
If not paid in time, eBay will be contacted and you will be reported as a non-paying bidder.

· Payment can be made through PayPal.

Shipping:

Items will be shipped within 3 days of receiving payment

Shipping will be with FedEx and will be set at $20 for all items.

Customs and taxes are not included in the listing price and will have to be paid by the buyer. The value of the item will be declared as the final value fee of the item when purchased.

The buyer will be responsible for return shipping.

If you’d like a particular photo from a certain angle let me know and I’ll add it.

Once again, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions
James Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 April 2019, 03:41 AM   #2
James Taylor
Banned

bump
James Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote