The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 19 January 2021, 08:16 PM   #1
CGrate
"TRF" Member

Watch: Navitimer World
Panerai Luminor 1950 Stainless 8 Days GMT 44mm PAM233 PAM00233 Complete

or Sale is the beautiful Panerai Luminor PAM00233 8 Day GMT Manual Wind

This is the R Series version of the coveted 8 Day GMT model which has been updated to fix the power reserve mechanical issue that the older "Dot Model" was notorious for.

At 44mm with 17mm thickness the watch sits comfortably on the wrist and is an absolute beauty to admire.

The domed sapphire crystal provides a clear view from all angles of the details of the dial with luminescent Arabic indices, AM/PM indicator, small seconds hand, GMT hand, date, and 8 day power reserve meter.

Quick change strap tools make this timepiece easy to customize without worry of damage of the brushed stainless steel case like older screw models.

Speaking of customization, the OEM straps are beautiful on their own, especially the unworn calf skin leather strap, but for the holidays I am also throwing in two additional custom made straps from my personal collection worth over $300.

Of all the wonderful features of this timepiece, the biggest show stopper is the movement. The hand-wound mechanical, in house P.2002 calibre, is absolutely gorgeous and with a few winds of the timepiece you can guarantee 8 days of movement before another wind.

The bezel, tiny sections of the lugs, and case back have small hair lines from light wear, but otherwise the timepiece is in excellent condition and both sapphire crystals are 100% clean. I can arrange to have it polished for an additional fee prior to shipping if you'd like.

The Panerai PAM00233 8 Days GMT comes complete with:

Triple boxes

All Booklets: Stamped 2015

Papers/Stickers

Strap Changing Tools

2 OEM Straps: 1 Black Rubber, 1 Black Calfskin Leather w/Contrast Stitching

2 Aftermarket Leather Straps: 1 Army Green Calf Skin Strap With Panerai OEM Tang Buckle Fitting, 1 Cherry Red Genuine French Alligator Leather w/White Contrast Stitching Fitted On Stainless Steel Butterfly Clasp

Dust Cloth

Original Purchase Receipt From Europe Watch Company

Price: $8,000 OBO + $70 overnight shipping

Accepted Forms of Payment: Same day bank wire/Zelle, PayPal F&F (or buyer protection +3% only acceptable for those with strong references), Cash.

This is the lowest price you'll find on the market right now for this model, all reasonable offers will be considered but low balls will be ignored.

Please pay close attention to the photos as they show accurate description of the timepiece. In addition, I am happy to provide more photos/video and/or have a video call for serious inquirers.

I have been a part of the online watch trading community for years and have plenty of references that I can provide.

I am not affiliated with Panerai in any way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (158.3 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (98.5 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (204.7 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (136.4 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (216.4 KB, 143 views)
CGrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2021, 05:52 AM   #2
CGrate
"TRF" Member

Watch: Navitimer World
Bump
CGrate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1950 , 8 day , gmt , luminor , panerai