The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 24 July 2017, 03:41 AM   #1
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
FS: Oak and Oscar Sandford GMT - Stainless with Extra OEM Straps - SOLD

Up for sale is a truly unique and amazing watch. This is the Oak and Oscar Sandford GMT in stainless that has long been sold out. I acquired this recently, but am looking to sell a few watches since my number got called for a piece i've been wanting for some time.

You can look up the specs online, but everything is extremely well thought out and executed. The 40mm case is the perfect size and the sandwich dial looks phenomenal. The grey and orange color scheme goes with just about every strap combination you can think of - I've been wearing it on a gray perlon for the past few months and love that combo.

This is a complete kit that is in MINT condition (TZ 98%). No scratches or scuffs and keeping great time. Comes with everything originally included - beautiful horween leather case (a few signs of wear), springbar tool, orange travel tag and green NATO. Additionally, i just purchase another leather strap with buckle and NATO strap directly from O&O. The new leather strap has never been worn, so you're getting the pleasure of breaking in this buttery soft leather strap. Both NATO straps are unworn as well.

These don't come up often - and certainly not with extra, unworn straps. Looking to get $2000 for the whole set. I'll cover shipping - payment via wire or PP plus 3%.

Let me know if you have any questions - not interested in trades at this time.

tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 July 2017, 05:28 AM   #2
tvlaan
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 126719BLRO
Sold sold sold
tvlaan is offline   Reply With Quote