The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 9 May 2019, 12:18 AM   #91
circles
"TRF" Member

You made a lot of inflammatory statements without much basis. I get it, I really do. I'd be emotional if I didn't know where an item was that I cared about.

I'm just very precise when it comes to accuracy in statements. See here is a perfect example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
then let's their website lapse and shut down, .
You have no way of knowing they "let their website lapse". Their hosting service could have had a server fail, their host could have migrated to a new server, yes its possible they could have let it lapse but you have no way of knowing that.

You may not believe it but I really don't have any bias here at all.

This issue pinpoints a problem; there are way more of us than there are qualified companies to service our needs. It seems like all of these independents run behind, aren't the greatest at communicating, and frustrate the crap out of a lot of us.

I'm really glad you got you watch back. I hope it runs for many years for you.
circles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 2019, 12:22 AM   #92
Noonan
Banned

Watch: 3570.50
Pretty easy to tell if a site is no longer active versus a hosting site being down. This was clearly the former. The hosting site was working fine. That's an area I have decades of experience in.

And again, if there was any form of communication to me, the site being down wouldn't have been a concern. No email, phone call, AND the site being down = this thread.
Noonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 May 2019, 12:30 AM   #93
circles
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
Pretty easy to tell if a site is no longer active versus a hosting site being down. This was clearly the former. The hosting site was working fine. That's an area I have decades of experience in.

And again, if there was any form of communication to me, the site being down wouldn't have been a concern. No email, phone call, AND the site being down = this thread.
Glad your watch is back and working for you.
circles is offline   Reply With Quote