The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 30 June 2020, 08:18 AM   #1
Pure_class
2020 Pledge Member

Batman Jubilee bracelet swap

Hey guys - my friend has the Batman on the Jubilee and has expressed interest in swapping to an Oyster to gain the more versatile use vs the dressier jubilee. I have heard that Rolex made the lugs slightly diff for the jubilee vs the oyster. Is this true? I feel like I have also seen people prove this incorrect by swapping oysters on and the jubilee onto a Sub etc.
Pure_class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 July 2020, 02:27 PM   #2
Pocketwatch
"TRF" Member

I am also curious about this. I have a Hulk, and wondering if the Jubilee bracelet From a Batgirl will fit, or the PCL bracelet from a Daytona will fit because I don’t like the brushed finish on the Hulk, it’s too plain. Someone has to know this.
Pocketwatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 July 2020, 12:08 AM   #3
Pure_class
2020 Pledge Member

Ive seen a blog somewhere, where someone did this exact swap. Jubilee to the Hulk and vice versus. But I wanted to hear from someone more technical than a blog.
Pure_class is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 July 2020, 05:38 PM   #4
Freelance
"TRF" Member

Watch: 1675
Ditto, was searching for the same post right now. Honestly, I think an all brushed, NON-PCL, Oyster would harken back to 16750/16710 territory.

From Bob's Watches: "According to his comments, he took the steel Oyster bracelet from his GMT-Master II “Batman” and combined it with the spring bars from the Jubilee bracelet of his GMT-Master II “Pepsi.” Using this method, he successfully attached the Oyster bracelet from his ref. 116710BLNR to his ref. 126710BLRO"

So assuming the spring bars follow accordingly.
Freelance is offline   Reply With Quote