The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 13 December 2012, 06:16 AM   #1
007Willster
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116520
Htab (Hani)

Sincerest thanks to Htab (Hani) for making my first pre-owned, forum purchase such a wonderful experience. It was hard for me to take that first leap into a forum purchase, but after dealing with Hani, this won't be my last.

Hani, was very good with communication before, during and after the transaction - via phone and email. Transaction was smooth. Item shipped the next day, overnight for am delivery, as promised. The timepiece was exactly as described. I can recommend Hani without reservation.

BTW, I purchased a 69178, Lady President 18k gold with Diamond Dial, for my mother. I'm flying to Dallas tomorrow to present it to her!

Thanks again, Hani - I know she'll love it!
STOC: Rolex SS WD Daytona, Rolex SS Submariner Date, Rolex SS Submariner, Ω De Ville Hour Vision, Ω Speedy Pro Sa, Ω De Ville Co-Axial SSec, Ω PO 45.5mm 600M Co-Axial,Ω SMP 300M Diver Chrono, Ω SMP 200M Quartz, Panerai Radiomir Black Seal, Breitling Navitimer, Sinn 356 Flieger Sa, TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5, Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk.
007Willster is offline   Reply With Quote