The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 2 February 2023, 06:43 AM   #271
huncho
2023 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by walds11 View Post
Bro, that is a screaming price for those! Yeah, I bought my L&Fs via eBay authenticated (based on your recommendation).

Those Jordan 1 x Travis Scott Highs are fire man! The black laces are perfect! I have many Jordan 1 Highs, so looking for some Lows. I got my eye on either one of these:

Reverse Mocha:

https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-retr...mocha?size=9.5

OGs:

https://stockx.com/air-jordan-1-retr...scott?size=9.5

I am favoring the OGs, but they are up there at ~$1,900 range - size 9.5 (based off StockX).
i like the reverse mochas more, and for $500 less it makes it even better. that difference let's you get a nice pair or pairs of something else

surprised we have travis fans here or people that even know who he is. it's pretty refreshing
huncho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 February 2023, 07:36 AM   #272
walds11
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
i like the reverse mochas more, and for $500 less it makes it even better. that difference let's you get a nice pair or pairs of something else

surprised we have travis fans here or people that even know who he is. it's pretty refreshing
The reverse mochas are a very close second behind the OGs. And nothing wrong with going for the ones that are $500 less! Nice value play there, if you want to call it that, lol.
Old 2 February 2023, 09:24 AM   #273
enjoythemusic
2023 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
All good, but yeah wife and i saw Travis open for Rihanna. Was almost close enough to take a hit off of what he was smoking on stage. He's perfect for the music business, and Rihanna IS business.

Fun concert, wife had a great time.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.

Enjoy Your Time,

-- Steven
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 February 2023, 11:11 AM   #274
Strodda
"TRF" Member

Love seeing all the sneakers, cant share because I dont have a post count. But anyone collect kicks other than jordans or dunks?
Strodda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 February 2023, 11:27 AM   #275
Screwly
2023 Pledge Member

Watch: “Pepsi”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strodda View Post
Love seeing all the sneakers, cant share because I dont have a post count. But anyone collect kicks other than jordans or dunks?

I collect new balance, Yeezys (RIP) and asics collabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
126613lb
326934 jubilee/blue dial
Screwly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 February 2023, 11:28 AM   #276
huncho
2023 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
All good, but yeah wife and i saw Travis open for Rihanna. Was almost close enough to take a hit off of what he was smoking on stage. He's perfect for the music business, and Rihanna IS business.

Fun concert, wife had a great time.
never been to a concert of his but i'm a big fan. he definitely knows how to put on shows (unfortunate what happened at the last one) and bring the crazy dark vibes of his music to life. looking back at his earlier stuff is pretty amazing if you think about how he came up with that sound because it was so ahead of the time lol

Quote:
used to have yeezys but sold them around the time v2s started getting released so often
huncho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 February 2023, 12:53 PM   #277
Lawman77
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I collect Kobe’s as well.
Lawman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 February 2023, 05:25 AM   #278
JParm
2023 Pledge Member

Watch: Yes!
Last incoming for awhile...I think.

Ambush x Nike Dunk high, designed by Ambush's female founder to evoke Japanese motorsports.

I absoulutely love the oversized swoosh extending past the shoe, and the leather is top notch. I'd say these are the best materials I've seen from Nike - even better than the Travis Scott's, Khaled's and Maison Chateau Rouge's in my collection.

I cannot wait to wear these!!

JParm is online now   Reply With Quote