The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 6 December 2021, 08:34 AM   #1
tclassen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex 16610
1981 Rolex 16030 Datejust Quickset Silver Stick Dial 6.6 Million Serial Jubilee

For sale is an excellent condition 36mm stainless steel Rolex Datejust. The 16030 is a 6.6 million serial, circa 1981, and is not accompanied by box or papers. The Rolex features a brushed steel case, which is accented by a fixed steel engine turned bezel. The Datejust is mounted on a burhsed and polished steel 62510H Jubilee bracelet, which is secured by a deployant clasp. The bracelet contains 20 full size links, and will comfortably fit a 7.4 inch wrist. The Rolex features a silver sunburst dial with applied polished white gold stick hour markers, polished white gold hands, and a magnified date window aperture at 3 o’clock. The movement used in the 16030 is the quick set self winding Rolex Calibre 3035.

The previously polished case has stood the test of time well and is still fairly thick, while the flutes on the engine turned bezel are still crisp. The Jubilee bracelet contains virtually no stretch and is in approximately 95% condition. Overall the Datejust is in excellent condition and is a clean example of a 16030 Datejust.

Shall deliver for $4,850

Instagram: thewatch_guy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269

Feel free to reach out to me on my cell (410-215-2269), email, or message me on instagram @thewatch_guy with any questions or inquiries.

Instagram: thewatch_guy
Email: taylor@cmtimepieces.com
Phone: 410-215-2269
tclassen is offline   Reply With Quote