The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 24 January 2020, 09:54 AM   #1
rebes
"TRF" Member

FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch Hesalite 42mm - 311.33.42.30.01.001

This Omega Speedmaster Professional “Moonwatch” ref. 311.33.42.30.01.001 features a black dial covered by a hesalite crystal and graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case and presented on a black leather strap. At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA’s mechanical calibre 1861, the legendary manual-winding movement worn on the Moon.

This piece is in overall nice condition. It has some typical minor signs of wear on the polished case sides otherwise a clean piece.

Comes with the legendary “Moonwatch” presentation box including strap tools, nato and telco straps, full manuals, and the pictogram certificate card.

You are welcome to call or text me at 475 323 8366 or email me @ erebes12@icloud.com I am happy to answer any questions. I have multiple references across many watch forums and groups.

Price is $3100 USD - I will cover the FedEx Express insured shipping charges.

rebes is offline   Reply With Quote