The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches > NON-Rolex Watch Accessories, Parts & Novelties

Old 21 January 2020, 03:32 AM   #1
Jmango
"TRF" Member

Watch: Oh so many...
FS: Rubber B Vulcanized Black - Orange strap for Rolex Exp II Brand New.

Hey there RWF -

For sale is a brand new RubberB Vulcanized, Dual Color strap for the Rolex Explorer (reference 216570) in Jet Black /Mandarin Orange color. I purchased this strap to put on my black Rolex Explorer II and never wound up getting around to it. I received the strap from RubberB, opened it, admired it and put it in my watch drawer. It has never been installed or used in any way! I have since going in a different direction for a summer /rubber strap watch option in my collection.

Info from RubberB Site:
Vulcanized DUAL COLORED Rubber strap engineered to fit Rolex Explorer II (42mm case only) and your Oyster Deployant buckle. This strap utilizes "Blocked Integration" engineering, incorporating solid inserts for a flawless, motionless flush mount to the watch case.

Features the Rubber B signature "T" design.
Made in Switzerland of pure vulcanized rubber. No coating, blends or bonding.
Meets FDA and BVGG specifications: non-toxic, non-marking, non-allergen.
Universal fit for wrist sizes XXS - XL ( 5 1/2 - 8 1/4 inches or 21 cm )
Does NOT use additional links from your original Rolex bracelet for sizing purposes. The finished look will be exactly as shown.
Watch and clasp not included.
See here for more details: https://rubberb.com/en/rolex-watch-b...ected-color=57

NOTE: THIS ONLY FITS ROLEX REFERENCE 216570 EXPLORER II WATCHES.

This strap sells from RubberB for $250.00 USD. I am selling for $195 shipped and Paypal'd to your doorstep within the CONUS - no international shipping.

Email me at jerry@franzella.com
"The trick to passing a new acquisition through marital customs undetected it simply to hold your collection to a quantity so great as to achieve the introduction of obscurity. Only with this critical element can one successfully endure the intensity of inquiry with a brave, confident response of "This old thing? You love this watch, I've had this for years..." -Jmango, 2019
Jmango is offline   Reply With Quote