The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 17 November 2017, 03:05 AM   #1
KVNNSCHNG
"TRF" Member

Icon20 FS: Panerai PAM 233 GMT 8-Day SS Dot Dial

Up for your consideration is my Panerai PAM233i GMT 8-Day SS Dot Dial. Unfortunately I just took delivery of my Omega #SpeedyTuesday so I need to sell another watch from my collection to off-set the cost.

Watch is in “very good” to “excellent” condition based on Timezone’s Watch Grading Scale (i.e. no major dings or dents), comes double boxed (missing outer cardboard box with all manual(s), AD-stamped paperwork, strap changing tool, OEM screwdriver, OEM tunnel leather strap, OEM rubber strap, and OEM bezel protector. It is an “I” series, dating it to approximately 2006.

The watch shows signs of careful wear over the last several years… I have done my best to capture the watch including any and all flaws in the photographs included within this listing.

This is the "dot" dial, which is now discontinued. As many of you know, the newer version has the pm/am version on the dial. The dot dial is thought to be cleaner as it has 1 less hand and less text on the dial. The "dot" behaves similar to a moonphase in that the dot changes from full to empty between 9am to 9pm of the home/GMT hand. It's cool little complication not found on modern Panerai now.

Price: $7,100.00 USD NET Shipped... my price is FIRM.

Payment: Payment by bank wire only. PayPal available at buyers extra cost (3%) only to well establish watch forum members with substantial positive feedback from previous high dollar transactions on said forums.

Shipping: Shipping in the continental USA only. I ship all watches via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance -OR- via USPS Priority Mail with insurance (tracking provided/signature required with either option). Note: Once I ship the watch (Insured) it is out of my hands and is the responsibility of the shipping company.

Inspection: I am happy to meet face-to-face at a bank or police station to show the watch and/or complete a face-to-face sale. Watch can be viewed/picked-up in Indianapolis, IN or Cincinnati, OH.

Returns: I am not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Panerai or not significantly as described in the listing (including the photos).

Contact: Feel free to PM me, email me at kevin.noschang@gmail.com or call / text me at 317.270.4130

References: I have a 100% positive buying / selling / trading references on Paneristi / WUS / Rolex Forums / Etc. under the username KVNNSCHNG and on EBay under the username Kevinn09 so feel free to check them out. Additional references available upon request.

Note: I am an independent watch enthusiast and I’m not affiliated with Panerai in anyway. All my watches comes from various dealers/enthusiasts here in the USA and all over the world. All my items are guaranteed 100% authentic and will stand by their authenticity or your money back.
KVNNSCHNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 November 2017, 12:21 AM   #2
KVNNSCHNG
"TRF" Member

Icon14 Paperwork Photos!

Apparently my listing is slightly ambiguous... YES, the watch comes with full paperwork.

Here are some updated photos for your consideration:

I will happily send a video of the watch to anyone who wishes via text to highlight to overall condition... Shoot me a note at #317.270.4130 to chat!

Regards,

Kevin Noschang
Cell: #317.270.4130
Email: Kevin.Noschang@gmail.com
Old 21 November 2017, 02:02 AM   #3
KVNNSCHNG
"TRF" Member

Watch is ON HOLD pending funds. Thank you TRF!

Tags
233 , luminor , pam , pam233 , panerai