The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3 March 2020, 07:19 AM   #10
Patton250
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5205R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheon View Post
yes, Iran is reporting 4.4% mortality rate. Even based on 2% at 325m~ population the US that equates to about 6.5 million deaths. The death rate of the flu is only 0.1% vs the data we have on the coronavirus. What is so scary about this coronavirus how contagious it is. Flu is most contagious during the first 3-4 days. In fact my mother just had the flu and even though she lives with me and my son, neither of us got it just from my mother being careful. Keep in mind we don't have a vaccine against Coronavirus vs the flu as well so that plays a big factor.

I'm not worried as much for myself as I've got an immune system akin to a steam roller but I definitely fear for my parents and other friends and relatives.
Who says it’s more contagious than the flu? If that were the case then shouldn’t more than 78,000 Chinese people have this virus? Shouldn’t literally millions upon millions of them have the virus? Millions and millions of Chinese people got the flu. This is a huge question of mine. I would love to know the answer to it. I would love to know the answer to it backed up by DATA

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Often times unbelief is disguised as wisdom

Instagram - patton250