The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Old 25 February 2021, 11:22 PM   #31
DJ2020
"TRF" Member

Watch: 226570
Rommel, I also got the bug for a planet ocean. Here's a pic of my 42 mm skyfall edition. Not 007. 8500 movement. I really like the watch. But just a little to thick at 16 mm.

Like the 42 mm Superocean much better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20210223_211631.jpg (115.3 KB, 26 views)
DJ2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 February 2021, 03:45 PM   #32
RW16610
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116710LN
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnelson3097 View Post
The issue with the pilot bracelet is that the bracelet holes are very deep in the link. I’ve got a took similar to that but with how deep the groove is, it doesn’t work. I may need to invest in the Bergeon 7825 tweezers and hope that works. I can live with it on the straps though for now.
It makes me wonder what tools or methods they use at Breitling. If the 7825 has different attachments it could potentially make this a lot easier for you.

I'm also considering getting my hands on one but will have to do a lot more research before moving ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ2020 View Post
Rommel, I also got the bug for a planet ocean. Here's a pic of my 42 mm skyfall edition. Not 007. 8500 movement. I really like the watch. But just a little to thick at 16 mm.

Like the 42 mm Superocean much better.

Very nice, Wayne! That's a great piece but I can see why the Breitling is your favourite. I was browsing mode listings for the Breitling you want next. The right piece will pop up soon enough, I'm sure. The more I look at the A13341 the clearer your interest becomes.
RW16610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 March 2021, 01:47 PM   #33
Camdamonium
"TRF" Member

Watch: Hublot DepecheMode
By no means am I trying to be overly critical, but I think the AD's comment about the watch not going to the grey market is completely blowing smoke. Breitling as a brand/manufacturer creates the issues that result in ADs trying to dump them, such as increasing AD minimum inventory amounts to 350K from 250K as well as constantly increasing garbage core watches. Keep in mind, I love Breitling, and most ADs fall into this pickle, hence they dump old watches to pick up new core... among many other reasons. Similar to other brands like Tag Heuer AD.

In regards to the watch itself, it looks FANTASTIC, love it, and excited to see people going crazy for them...
Camdamonium is offline   Reply With Quote