The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 26 May 2019, 06:27 AM   #1
acr
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT
Icon19 FS: Breitling Navitimer 01 Panamerican Bronze 1 of 1,000 AB0121 Complete Set Warranty

For sale is my mint 43mm Breitling Navitimer 01 (in-house movement) with the amazing Panamerican bronze dial. They hit a home run with limited series of 1,000, the bronze dial changes with the light, and the white subdials and rose gold applied Breitling logo really pop. Originally sold by Tourneau in January 2015, it is under warranty from Breitling until January 2020.

I've owned this since 2016 and have worn it sparingly. I sent it to Breitling in 2017 for the pressure testing required to keep the 5yr warranty active, and they performed a partial service under warranty (paperwork included).

There are no dings/dents, and the crystal's AR coating is immaculate. All functions work as they should.

Comes on a new aftermarket vintage style leather strap with tang buckle.

This is a complete set, with warranty card, all paperwork, limited edition certificates, manuals, etc.

Price: $4,500 shipped in the CONUS via ParcelPro with full insurance coverage. Bank wire, F2F in Tampa, FL, or PayPal also available if you have references and cover the fees. Shoot me a PM or feel free to call/text 301-704-6731 if you're interested.

acr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 May 2019, 09:53 AM   #2
acr
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT
Sold
acr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
breitling , bronze , navitimer 01 , panamerican