The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Panerai Discussion Forum > Panerai Straps & accessories

Old 15 August 2011, 04:37 PM   #1
NavitimerNut
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 1500
Ten straps for Panerai for sale

Hello everyone!

I am selling ten watch straps in total. Three of them are hand-cut, hand-sewn by me. I picked up the hobby about four or five months ago and have been filling my time over the summer with strap making. Though I initially did not have any intent to sell them, I am giving it a try now. All of the straps are "Panerai-style". 9 of the 10 are 26mm. One of the custom straps is 24mm... after distressing the leather is shrunk, so this is what I would use on my 24mm lumi. All straps come with a buckle!

-- ($80) Brown distressed full leather strap, hand-cut, hand-sewn 24mm strap. Black stitching, extra thick keeper. With brushed stainless steel pre-V buckle. Keeper is loose, not sewn-in! Single hole for 7 inch wrist. Additional holes can be added at no charge upon request. Brand new, never worn! Picture shown below:

[IMG][/IMG]

-- ($80) Full leather hand-cut, hand-sewn 26mm strap. Leather has textured grain from the hide. Black stitching. Very soft and extremely flexible which guarantees comfort, no need to be "broken in" With brushed stainless steel pre-V buckle. Keeper is loose, not sewn-in! Single hole for 7 ¾ inch wrist. Additional holes can be added at no charge upon request. Like new, lightly used.

[IMG][/IMG]

-- ($80) Custom one-off selected leather 26mm strap with "98" stamped or burned on hide from butcher, unique. Triple thick leather black stitching, unique stitching design. With brushed stainless steel pre-V buckle. Keeper is loose, not sewn-in! Single hole for 7 inch wrist. Additional holes can be added at no charge upon request. Brand new, never worn! Picture shown below:

[IMG][/IMG]

-- (2) ($40 each) light brown raw/unfinished edge 26mm straps (just like what vintage luminor or radiomir watches had) White stitching. Two keepers each, both loose, not sewn-in! Both with brushed pre-v buckle. Both brand new, never worn!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

-- ($30) 26mm tapered edge brown leather strap, finished edge. Classic strap for radiomir. White stitching. One keeper is sewn-in, one loose. With brushed pre-v buckle. Like new, lightly used.

[IMG][/IMG]

-- (2) ($30 for the new, $20 for the lightly used) 26mm brown straps, finished edge white stitching. One was worn with watch a few times, the other is brand new. Both have one keeper that is sewn-in, one loose. Both with brushed pre-v buckle. One brand new, one light used.

The brand new one:
[IMG][/IMG]

The lightly used one:
[IMG][/IMG]

-- ($30) One black leather strap with white stitching 24mm. polished stainless steel buckle. One keeper is sewn-in, one loose. Brand new, never worn!

[IMG][/IMG]

-- ($30) One black leather strap with black stitching 26mm. Brushed stainless pre-v buckle. One keeper is sewn-in, one loose. Brand new, never worn!

[IMG][/IMG]

So, the deal is... you can buy all ten for $300 or individually at the per-item price seen at each description. You can add up the numbers, to buy them all at the individual price would be $465 plus shipping. Feel free to reply to this thread or pm me if interested. Shipping is $6 if bought individually, the lot would be $10 to ship. I accept paypal or casheir's check. Let me know what you think either way, this is the first time selling my bands, so i'd like to hear your input.

Sorry it took two attempts to show sucessfully show the pictures, won't happen again.

Thanks for looking

Last edited by NavitimerNut; 15 August 2011 at 05:09 PM.. Reason: Re-worked the embedded pictures. Should be better now.
NavitimerNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 August 2011, 04:43 PM   #2
dalip
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PAM Omega
We need to see actual pics embedded I'm afraid - All I see are links.

------------------------------------------------------------
"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
dalip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 August 2011, 04:48 PM   #3
NavitimerNut
"TRF" Member

Sorry about that. I'll work on it. I also forgot to mention that the above shipping rates are for ground shipping to us48. Other delivery services would be extra.

Thanks
Old 15 August 2011, 05:22 PM   #4
dalip
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PAM Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavitimerNut View Post
Sorry about that. I'll work on it. I also forgot to mention that the above shipping rates are for ground shipping to us48. Other delivery services would be extra.

Thanks
Thanks - all sorted

------------------------------------------------------------
"The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else." George Bernard Shaw
dalip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 August 2011, 03:08 AM   #5
NavitimerNut
"TRF" Member

You can also email me at parilla125@sbcglobal.net

Let me know if you would like an additional information or pictures.

Thank you
Old 16 August 2011, 10:44 AM   #6
NavitimerNut
"TRF" Member

Not sure if i've made it clear or not, but each strap comes with a buckle!