The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 21 October 2020, 11:30 PM   #1
ncampanella3
"TRF" Member

126618lb

Even the classics need a facelift every once and a while !

Presenting the NEW Rolex sub 41 Gold Bluesy
126618lb

This newly released model comes equipped with a 3235 movement, slimmer in size than its predecessor, and a richer blue. It is even more refined when put under a dress cuff

The extra milimeter in case size is inconsequential when alone and virtually goes unnoticed unless placed next to the classic, recently discontinued model. (Trust us, not even your special lady will notice...)

As far as a piece of self it is one the cleanest examples that can be had. Partially stickered and unworn it went straight from a mummy casing to the box. It has however, been sized at the time of purchase. Included in the set is of course the new style card and all the accessories of a full kit

You can have the older version with the outdated movement or you can step it up!

At Tailored Timepieces, we believe in value. Which is why we are offering this piece at $42,250. And we of course, are open to all fair offers.

A wire before ship is required before this package is sent to you by fedex overnight

be one of the first of your friends to get the new release. Be a trend setter...

I aim to be as transparent as possible with my interactions on this platform so please in the case of questions or concerns shoot me a message or text at 732-443-0745 And I’ll get back to you at my earliest convenience

References and additional photos are happily provided upon request. Check out Tailored Timepieces on social media for more watch related content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ncampanella3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 October 2020, 11:44 PM   #2
ncampanella3
"TRF" Member

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ncampanella3 is offline   Reply With Quote