The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25 August 2019, 09:26 AM   #1
schen04
"TRF" Member

From Ontario Canada

Hi everyone. Been lurking the forums for a bit to get my research done for my first Rolex purchase. I initially wanted the 50th anniversary sea dweller but until I made my first visit to a Rolex boutique then another I found out that I probably was not going to get one. That’s when I decided to start doing some research about how to attain one. In doing so I stumbled upon this amazing site. After reading multiple threads I realized my AD was not lying to me so I decided to look into other models. I eventually tried on a 41mm Datejust Wimbledon with the jubilee bracelet and instantly fell in love. Afte4 acquiring my new baby the sales person said that they knew I initially wanted the sea dweller so they will try to get me on the list for one but the wait times are generally a year. So I decided I would still wait for it. After I purchased the Datejust I actually wanted to make a post on here to introduce myself. But I was never able to make a picture size small enough to upload on here. Even when I set my phone camera to the smallest resolution the file is too big. So roughly 6 to 7 weeks pass since my first Rolex purchase and I got a call from the dealer that my...... sea dweller was here. So I left work early and went to acquire the sea dweller. I’m so excited I finally got the watch I wanted as my first Rolex. Though I still don’t know how to get the pictures uploaded I still had to make this post just to share my joy. Feels great to join and hopefully be welcomed to what seems to be a great community and family.
schen04 is offline   Reply With Quote