The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 24 May 2018, 06:58 AM   #1
WillSandy
"TRF" Member

Watch: 114060
SohAIS..the one and only!

SohAIS: The man, the myth, the legend.

In November of 2017, I got my first Rolex from my wife as her wedding gift to me. To say I had waited on that day for a long time as a 30 year old watch enthusiast and collector is the ultimate understatement! I knew the watch I wanted, that was the easy part. I had long LONG dreamt of being the proud owner of a brand new, fully sealed, perfectly presented 2017 114060 SubC. The question was where and how to get it. When my then fiance, now wife, told me what her gift would be to me in October I almost passed out! So, I started the search for my grail. After many trips to ADs, internet searches, and countless hours of reading, I decided to join TRF. What a great decision! Among the countless benefits being a TRF member brings, I found SohAIS, (Aamir). He provided the best purchasing experience I could've asked for. He talked to me at length, shared photos, answered questions, negotiated, packaged, shipped, and even followed up with me on the most professional level. I could not have asked for a better experience. I would absolutely do business with him again. I have even called him about other watches he has had listed in the time since our transaction. Guys, Aamir is the real deal. A true gentlemen. He is the kind of seller that truly makes me proud to be a TRF member. If you are in the market for a new, top notch piece, look no further that SohAIS for your next fine piece. You can't go wrong! My watch has been all over the world with me in the last 6 months. Friday will be the 6 month anniversary of my wedding and the day I received my beloved time piece from my lovely wife! It has served me beyond well, and I know that anyone who purchases their next Rolex or luxury piece from Aamir will too. THANKS SO MUCH SohAIS!!! It truly was a pleasure good sir! and All the Best my friend!!!
Photo: Me with my Suby on with wifey in FIJI on our honeymoon in front of the Benga Tree having cocktails on a tiny island in the middle of the South Pacific...
[IMG][/IMG]
WillSandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sohais