The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 14 December 2020, 11:01 PM   #1
CGrate
"TRF" Member

Watch: Navitimer World
Icon7 FS Omega Speedmaster 311.304.45.101.002 Complete Recent Service

Iconic Omega Speedmaster Sapphire Sandwich Dial is a must have for anyone's timepiece collection.

At 44.25 mm this Speedmaster ref no.311.304.45.101.002 is perfect for those with wrists too large for the classic moon watch and need a little extra size for comfort.

If you're a fan of the Speedmaster, but prefer to have a date window on your timepiece this is the perfect Omega for you as the bottom sub dial has been replaced with a date window.

The brushed bracelet with polished edge links is one of the most beautiful and comfortable bracelets on a watch that I've ever had the pleasure of owning.

Featuring the in house Calibre 9300 movement, the rhodium plated rotor is a gorgeous site to see through the sapphire display case back.

Dated 2016, the timepiece is in great aesthetic and mechanical condition, was recently serviced in 2018 by Omega and comes with service card. There is one small nick on the outer edge of the upper right lug, but you wouldn't notice it unless you intentionally looked for it. Other than that, the case, bracelet, and clasp are all in impeccable condition.

Pictures show accurate description of the timepiece so please pay close attention to them. I am also happy to provide more photos and video upon request from serious inquirers.

As a complete set this timepiece comes with:

Omega Speedmaster ref #311.304.45.101.002

Outer Cardboard Box

Inner White Cardboard Box

Lacquered Chestnut Wooden Display Box

Manual & Card Holder

International Warranty Card Dated: 7/2016

Pictogram Card

Suede Watch Pouch

Omega Service History Dated 2018

Price: $4,700 with complimentary overnight shipping to continental US residents.

Preferred Payment Methods: Cash, Wire, PayPal +3% With Strong References.

I aim to be transparent as possible, please feel free to reach out for any inquiries or to request additional photos. I am also open to phone calls and/or FaceTime to assure your maximum comfort level when doing business with me.

I have been a part of the watch trading community for over a year, I have plenty of references I can provide and you can also view my current inventory via my eBay store: Rakish_Behavior.

I am not affiliated with Omega in any way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (104.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (125.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (125.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (106.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (140.6 KB, 32 views)
CGrate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
9300 calibre , omega , omega speedmaster , speedy 9300 , speedy bracelet