The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 22 January 2021, 08:33 AM   #1
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

FS: Omega De Ville Prestige Co-Axial 36.5mm

This is a 2012 (based on the warranty card) Omega De Ville Prestige Co-Axial 36.5mm that I purchased from a friend to review on my website. I believe he purchased it from Watchbox in 2019. The condition is good, but this is a used watch so I recommend you go through the photographs carefully. I believe the retail on this watch was around $3300, with grey market dealers selling for between $2000-2500. This watch uses the Omega 2500 Co-Axial movement, and is Chronometer (COSC) certified.

Price - $1700 shipped CONUS, OBRO. I may be open to trades on this one, but looking for similarly priced watches and no bundles.

Payment - Venmo, Zelle or Bank Wire

Returns/Refunds - I cannot accept returns or issue refunds, so please look through all the photographs carefully. I'm happy to provide additional photographs or videos, and get on a quick call if you'd like.

References - I have about 24-25 confirmed positive transactions on Reddit (r/WatchExchange), 5-6 on Watchuseek, 1 here on TRF and a few others, as well as a history on eBay. I can provide links to all on request.

Comes with - outer white Omega box, inner red leather box (slightly peeling, check photos), three Omega cards (warranty, cosc, etc) and Watchbox purchase card.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 January 2021, 11:58 PM   #2
thesingularity7
"TRF" Member

BUMP and price drop to $1600.
thesingularity7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
co axial , de ville , for sale , omega , watch