The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 28 January 2010, 12:37 PM   #1
DLagent
"TRF" Member

Two thumbs up for Matt (mrh1797)!!!

And it would be more thumbs if I had more hands!!!

Wow. Where to begin? First of all, this was my FIRST Rolex purchase (and I am brand new to luxury watches in general), and I decided to make the purchase after extensive research online and many hours of browsing TRF and interacting with members. I had settled on the 14060, and when Matt’s listing came up, I did some background research on him by reviewing his posting history and other TRFers’ reviews of their purchase/sale experiences with him. I then sent him a PM and received a phone call from him about 5 minutes later. We came to find out that we are both in the exact same business/industry and we ended up chit-chatting for about 20 minutes. Then we discussed the watch in detail and settled on a price. Matt immediately emailed me his wiring instructions, and I hopped in my car, shot over to the bank, and sent him the money. He agreed to send the watch as soon as the wire hit.

For the rest of the afternoon, we kept in touch via email and text to see when the wire hit. At one point, Matt discovered that this was to be my first Rolex, and after deciding that he trusted me, he actually DROPPED IT OFF FOR SHIPMENT BEFORE RECEIVING MY WIRE! Some may call that trust, some may call it stupid, but if you ask me, good people can recognize one another, and that’s what happened here in my opinion.

Anyway, I received the watch exactly as described and I couldn’t possibly be happier with my purchase. Now, keep in mind that Matt is a true blue watch junkie, not a dealer, and I can honestly say that he was almost as excited for me as I was for myself! His genuine excitement about me getting my first Rolex made the experience so much better, and I’ll never forget it!

I recommend Matt 100% as a top-quality seller and I encourage you to PM me if you’d like further details about my transaction with him.

Best regards,
DLagent

DLagent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2010, 01:12 PM   #2
mrh1797
Banned

Watch: Love em' all!!
Thanks Doug!!

Trust me Doug I had the FBI CIA ATF and the Federales doing checks on you before you even knew it!!!

I knew after our initial chat you were a stand up guy!! I didnt have the heart to make you wait through the weekend for your first Rollie!!!

I appreciate the quick payment and great communication!!

Enjoy that baby!!

MH
mrh1797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2010, 03:03 PM   #3
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Matt is a GREAT dude, hands down... Always positive, upbeat, and a straight-forward fella. I'm glad he is here on TRF!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2010, 03:21 PM   #4
mrh1797
Banned

Watch: Love em' all!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
Matt is a GREAT dude, hands down... Always positive, upbeat, and a straight-forward fella. I'm glad he is here on TRF!
Thanks Greg!! That means a lot coming from you!!

I greatly appreciate the kind words!!

Matt
mrh1797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 January 2010, 09:45 PM   #5
bodybump
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
2024 DATEJUST41 Sponsor & Boutique Seller

Watch: Me!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh1797 View Post
Thanks Greg!! That means a lot coming from you!!

I greatly appreciate the kind words!!

Matt
Matt your on a ROLL!!!!