The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Patek Philippe Discussion Forum

Old 13 August 2020, 02:37 PM   #61
Kittayos
"TRF" Member

Daytona rainbow rg was available for barely a year, impossible to obtain now.

5711/1a isn't that difficult if one is willing to bundle. 5711/1r is more difficult now. I think AP 15407st is also tough. You need to buy a substantial amount to get it.

The hardest one to obtain for me is 5711 emerald/ruby/sapphire. You need to spend at least $1 mil. to be even considered to apply one by your AD.
Kittayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 August 2020, 05:58 PM   #62
JSCP
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex PM’s/Patek
My aquanaut was obtained after 7 months wait from
AD 2 years ago( had bought from them only about $20k 10 years before. Then last Dec (2019) got a Pepsi within 10 days of ask. At that time asked for white Dial Daytona for June 8-15 and got on June 6. Then fit a DJ41 Blue Fluted in July . And have on order a DD (waiting for 4 weeks)...I have now asked for a 5711 and manager said it will take a long time (so know FYI I have spent about $120k ) so maybe it could take 2-3 years? For a 5711z

So Nautilus hardest to get, the rest easy.

No true interest in AP.

I did try a YG white face Daytona yesterday —-very nice, and a very nice SD YG Black, very very nice weight look. So never know....what I would get in between waiting for a 5711.

I hope you all get one of your grails soon. Stay well.
DD40 RG/Sundust-Roman;DD40YG/White/Roman;DD40 WG/Olive;Daytona RG;Sub Black YG; Daytona Panda; Celebration 41; GMT-II’s: Left VTNR; GRNR; Batman; SkyDweller SSJubilee/Black; SUB no-date; Oysterquartz SS; DJ SS 36mm’87; Cartier: Roadster YG;Santos YG; Panther YG; Panther SS; Tank’73 YG, Tank must 2023 ;Tank Americaine YG;BulgariBB38mm/YG
JSCP is offline   Reply With Quote