The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 20 January 2015, 11:06 AM   #1
watchesmmh
"TRF" Member

Ben - nbTimes

I just completed 2 x transactions with Ben at nbTimes for a 5513 and a 1016. I have only good things to say, Ben was professional, polite and very quickly responded to my questions/emails. It really was a pleasure dealing with him, but most importantly both watches arrived exactly as described and pictured in the scans provided. I have had both pieces checked and authenticated and they passed with flying colors. Ben is a AAA+++ seller! I have no hesitation in recommending him and I will certainly buy from him again myself.
watchesmmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2015, 07:06 PM   #2
SamSam168
"TRF" Member

I am a newbie here, I bought the 5513 in the link from Ben and took it to the local (HK) RSC for verification earlier this month and they called me last Friday that they got the confirmation from Swiss so I think it passed the test!! Now they need to look at it for service recommendation but I told them not to do anything unless they have my permission. I intended not to change anything unless it affects the working of the watch. To be honest, I was a bit hesitated but just a piece of mind for myself now that RSC confirmed that it is the real deal.

http://www.rolexforums.com/showthrea...hlight=nbtimes
SamSam168 is offline   Reply With Quote