The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Old 22 October 2006, 02:54 AM   #1
----

Asian game shows

I have no idea what the point of this is, but it's funny as hell! The last guy just cracks me up - he psyched himself right out of getting it correct!

http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister
Old 22 October 2006, 03:25 AM   #2
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
OMG....that was absolutely hilarious, Al....that last bugger reminded me of our C.J.!!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 October 2006, 08:13 AM   #3
mailman
TRF Moderator & 2024 Patron

Watch: 126610LN
ROTFLAMAO Al
Old 22 October 2006, 09:43 AM   #4
C.J.
"TRF" Member

That had me laughing so hard I couldn't even type a response right away

Oh, I almost forgot, shut up, JJ
Old 22 October 2006, 05:17 PM   #5
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.J. View Post

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
Old 22 October 2006, 08:24 PM   #6
mailman

Quote:

Just give him one of these

Old 22 October 2006, 11:19 PM   #7
C.J.
"TRF" Member

I remember that guy He's going to end up getting one of these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iw2u...elated&search=
Old 23 October 2006, 04:29 AM   #8
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
I remember that guy He's going to end up getting one of these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Iw2u...elated&search=
LOL!!! That would have to be a scene from one of those "cheapo" flicks from South India. The guys are speaking some language from one of the Southern states of India and the guy on the make-shift bed is an actor called Rajnikant.

His "rags to riches" story is very interesting in that he used to be a Mr. Nobody and then made it big time into films. Today the guy is a multi-millionaire and has made some good South Indian films.

JJ

Old 23 October 2006, 04:43 AM   #9
Launch Mini
"TRF" Member

Watch: can I?
Note for Toronto GTG
DO NOT LET AL PICK ANY OFF THE PARTY GAMES.

That reminds me of a show I saw about a month ago on ( Comedy Central I believe) called "Distraction"
This was an English game show, where contestants had to answer questions while being distracted.
Round One - The contestants had giant rubber bands around there heads, To answer a question, they had to snap the band on their face to "buzz in'
Round Two - The contestant had to "dress" models in a shirt & shorts I think
Except, the "models' were overweight middle aged men & women BUCK NAKED. They had to crawl on there backs, UNDER the naked people who were standing legs apart. At the end of the 5 models, they had to put the clothes ons
Round Three - The contestants were dressed in overalls & were shot with an Air cannon when they answered questions wrong. The projectiles included, osterich eggs, heads of lettuce, eggplants, and Shyte
Round Four was tame, the last contestant standing, had 5 toasters in front of him. They money he could win, was 5 bundles of 1,000 pounds in cash. The host, "toasted" the money, as he got each question right, he had to fish the burning money out of the toaster. Whatever money was unburned, he could keep.

Member # 293
Launch Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 October 2006, 04:45 AM   #10
mailman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch Mini View Post
Note for Toronto GTG

That reminds me of a show I saw about a month ago on ( Comedy Central I believe) called "Distraction"
This was an English game show, where contestants had to answer questions while being distracted.
Round One - The contestants had giant rubber bands around there heads, To answer a question, they had to snap the band on their face to "buzz in'
Except, the "models' were overweight middle aged men & women BUCK NAKED. They had to crawl on there backs, UNDER the naked people who were standing legs apart. At the end of the 5 models, they had to put the clothes ons
Round Three - The contestants were dressed in overalls & were shot with an Air cannon when they answered questions wrong. The projectiles included, osterich eggs, heads of lettuce, eggplants, and Shyte
Round Four was tame, the last contestant standing, had 5 toasters in front of him. They money he could win, was 5 bundles of 1,000 pounds in cash. The host, "toasted" the money, as he got each question right, he had to fish the burning money out of the toaster. Whatever money was unburned, he could keep.
Up to round four sounds like something a Frat would do it's pledges
Old 23 October 2006, 07:24 AM   #11
Otis
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega x 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch Mini View Post
Note for Toronto GTG

Sounds like my last office christmas party.
Old 23 October 2006, 12:44 PM   #12
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis View Post
Sounds like my last office christmas party.
You lucky bugger, you!!!