The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 11 April 2019, 07:05 AM   #1
mahc1234
"TRF" Member

BEWARE: Ivano Bancale (Overtime78, japan-next, ramonerokiter, jimmyokten78 & others)

Beware of Ivano Bancale (real identity) from the Canary Islands selling mostly Seikos on eBay through the accounts mentioned on the title. I believe he uses aliases too such as "Francisco Mora Fernandez" which was used on me.

He is straight up a scammer. Requested for wire transfer (using a dummy alias identity) and referencing past legit sales done under Ivano's name. I found this out because he sold watches to a well known dealer using his real name and even provided his passport to him as verification. The bank transfer info was exactly the same as the one I sent money to.

Turns out, he sends me a fake tracking number that is clearly photoshopped and going to a different country... After being called out, he sends me another tracking that is going to the correct country but different address. He said that if it gets sent back to him, he will obviously refund. Turns out the package did go back to sender and I have not gotten my refund at all. Now he acts all angry about the accusations and refused to give me a refund. He said that his decision is to send me the item once again through the same shipping method (registered mail) which will likely take over a month again. I doubt the watch is even in there, it's likely another excuse to delay further and hold onto my money.

Email addresses: ivanobancale@yahoo.es, frankes2000@yahoo.es and overtime-78@hotmail.com.

Ebay accounts: Overtime78, japan-next, ramonerokiter, jimmyokten78, seikonnection, and others

Please remember his name IVANO BANCALE from Santa Cruz Tenerife. He's 41 years old and Italian born on... 1978 surprise surprise.
mahc1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 May 2019, 10:52 AM   #2
mahc1234
"TRF" Member

Just as an update, I received the item he sent and it was a garbage dummy watch. Ivano Bancale is confirmed scammer, avoid and report anything associated with his accounts, his bank details and his name listed above and below.

Bank Wire Transfer Info: ES67 2100 6749 2922 0011 1320
SWIFT CODE: CAIXESBBXXX
Old 10 May 2019, 10:02 AM   #3
farplace
"TRF" Member

I second this message - I paid for 2 seikos from Ivano Bancale form Spain as above , end of March 2019. He provided tracking number which were photo shopped with my details , when i tracked the tracking number it was deliberately address to a different address . i was able to track the package and get a hold of it - it was full of junk items -
This guy is a real scammer - he uses dummy alias Franco Fernandez , He is a pathological liar -
PM me if you require any further proof/details of this guy -
I never use rolex forum, i was searching for this guy on the web and came across this post -
PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY
farplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2019, 05:04 PM   #4
mahc1234
"TRF" Member

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/be...4928973?page=1

Here's a fun read for everyone, please see how Ivano plays himself a fool. Already banned in eBay and WUS.
Old 13 May 2019, 05:10 PM   #5
Polokus
"TRF" Member

Wow this was fun indeed. That scammer guy tried real hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Polokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 June 2019, 09:53 AM   #6
Vintageboy
"TRF" Member

Watch: Seiko 6105-8110
Hello there, this post is in honor of two persons that try to make my life difficult or just makes my name dirty.. the names are Meynard chan from Canada and Mithulan Sriskandarajah from Australia, so they bought my “expensive watches “ through Paypal payment and later just opened an reclaim for sending back the items BUT they sent me back two very very pretty rubbish items, please be careful with them!!! they perfectly know all the paypal’s rules , very poor persons on my opinion...!!
Vintageboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 June 2019, 09:54 AM   #7
Vintageboy
"TRF" Member

y 21, 2019 · #34
Dear friends But what do looking for??? Stop this bloody boycott ... the ebay account “ Overtime78 “ still active, not banned or blocked... Meynard, you’re very bored my friend, you have to looking for some more interesting ways to spend your poor life, if you want to be famous and get fame you should try in hollywood... come on members everybody claps th
Old 23 June 2019, 11:13 AM   #8
jimmytamp
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex, Tudor, IWC,
The link from WUS above clearly raised a lot of red flags...

Beware
Old 25 June 2019, 05:47 AM   #9
Vintageboy
"TRF" Member

Dear Fliegerb ebay alias “ Maqso34 “ , where is the payment of my rolex submariner??
Maybe the community doesn’t know that you spend your time through ebay sabotaging auctions ... very good example from an “ good member “ like you...
Your can be an good friend for Meynard Chan and Mithulan Sriskandarajah, i can see affinities ��
Old 25 April 2020, 07:09 PM   #10
Real
"TRF" Member

Buenos días,
Retomo este viejo hilo para informar que el señor F.F o I.B sigue estafando y campando a sus anchas. Esta vez en España, 200€ miserables euros por un Seiko SKXOO7J . Misma forma de actuar que con ustedes, primero número de envío falso, y posteriormente envía una basura de reloj de 8 €. Mismo nombre , misma dirección, mismo tipo de letra. Su manera de proceder es enviaren el paquete y que el destinatario lo recoja, cuando lo abres ves basura , un reloj chino marca Solki. Pero claro ante la ley es su palabra contra la mia. Además en España estafa por valor inferior a 400€ que se considera falta y no delito. La cuenta de eBay que utilizo conmigo es Red- square69 ahora ya inactiva. Mucho cuidado, está mala persona sigue activa.
Saludos desde España
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 April 2020, 07:44 PM   #11
Andad
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: A few.
Good Morning,
I return to this old thread to report that Mr. F.F or I.B continues to cheat and roam freely. This time in Spain, a paltry € 200 for a Seiko SKXOO7J. Same way of acting as with you, first false shipping number, and then send a € 8 watch trash. Same name, same address, same typeface. His way of proceeding is to send the package and the recipient to collect it, when you open it you see garbage, a Chinese Solki watch. But of course before the law is his word against mine. Also in Spain, a scam for less than € 400, which is considered a crime and not a crime. The eBay account I use with me is Red-square69 now inactive. Be careful, this bad person is still active.
Greetings from Spain

Andad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25 April 2020, 08:26 PM   #12
Jim Smyth
Banned

Watch: DD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahc1234 View Post
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/be...4928973?page=1

Here's a fun read for everyone, please see how Ivano plays himself a fool. Already banned in eBay and WUS.
Yep tells you everything you need to know right there.
Jim Smyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2020, 06:42 AM   #13
mahc1234
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andad View Post
Good Morning,
I return to this old thread to report that Mr. F.F or I.B continues to cheat and roam freely. This time in Spain, a paltry € 200 for a Seiko SKXOO7J. Same way of acting as with you, first false shipping number, and then send a € 8 watch trash. Same name, same address, same typeface. His way of proceeding is to send the package and the recipient to collect it, when you open it you see garbage, a Chinese Solki watch. But of course before the law is his word against mine. Also in Spain, a scam for less than € 400, which is considered a crime and not a crime. The eBay account I use with me is Red-square69 now inactive. Be careful, this bad person is still active.
Greetings from Spain
Sorry to hear that... let's all make sure that anything we're buying from Tenerife/Spain isn't linked to Ivano.