The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 26 January 2016, 02:30 AM   #1
Noonan
Banned

Watch: 3570.50
Vintage Elgin Pepsi Diver - Reduced Price

Re-listing this to clean the thread up a bit. Just put a deposit on a ring...this is now for sale only and ready to ship.

I picked this up in the fall and have worn it almost daily since. This model is from the 70's and stunning for any vintage diver fan.

Bezel - The fat font Pepsi bezel is nicely faded with no major marks. Moves smoothly and gives an excellent Pepsi GMT look when put sideways!

Dial - Black matte dial is pristine with a creamy patina on the markers/hands. The tritium still even glows evenly a bit when you put it under direct light.

Case - The case is in good shape for it's age. Appears un-polished with no major scratches or pitting. Lugs are 19mm

Crystal - In good shape but does have a few marks due to it's age. I tried to make them noticeable in the images. One around 9 and one around 1:30

Movement - I have no service history on the watch but it has run excellent since I've purchased it. Date switches as it should (non quickset movement); winding/setting is smooth. From the dealer I purchased it from: The 25 jewels "ELGIN M134" stamped PUW 1461 patented automatic movement is exceptionally clean and appears to be untouched.

Strap - The watch comes on a Bulang & Sons strap I purchased for it. $100 value and fits the watch perfectly, IMO.

Fine Print - The watch is running excellent, as mentioned above. I've worn it daily with no need to adjust the time manually. That being said, I have not timed its accuracy. This is a vintage piece and being sold as-is. I make no claims of water resistance of any level.

I am a watch lover and buy/sell purely to enjoy different pieces. I am not affiliated with any brand nor do I price my pieces for the sake of profit. Most/all my watches are posted at a price less than I what I paid.

Price is reduced to $530 for the watch on the B&S strap or $485 for the watch on a nylon nato. CONUS/PP sale only. Fees and shipping are included in my asking price. Ship via USPS Priority. I have purchased and sold many watches on various forums with references across each. Thanks for looking. Please PM me with any questions.

Movement pic from the dealer. I have not opened the case.

Previous wrist shots on other straps (not included).

Noonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 January 2016, 01:09 AM   #2
Noonan
Banned

Let's get this sold!
Noonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 February 2016, 01:38 AM   #3
Noonan
Banned

Bump!