The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 10 January 2013, 06:17 AM   #1
sphereman
"TRF" Member

FT or sale: *Super Rare* Jaeger LeCoultre JLC '68 Polaris Re-Edition (Full-Lume Dial)

Hi Everyone

Up for trade (or possibly sale) is a super rare JLC '68 Polaris Re-Edition watch. Only 768 made and all sold out already. What is more interesting is that this is one of the fewer ones sold with the "error" dial (Error dial has all the markers fully-lumed, as opposed to only the numerals were supposed to be lumed). Probably much more rarer and collectible.

The watch is 42mm (just the right size for the watch) and automatic with alarm sound (awesome ringing sound). Also features a gorgeous domed plexi glass (with a second spare plexi glass included).

The watch comes as complete as it can; all boxes, manuals, warranty card, plastic covers and more. This is a great collector's piece.

Watch is in mint condition (just one small scuff on the back of the watch, and a very very light scuff on the plexi that can be buffed out with a small amount of Polywatch). Of course, it is running just perfectly.

I had a hard time finding this piece, and finally one fine collector (who is also a true gentleman) stepped up and let me have this piece. I know I may regret selling this down the road, but I have my eyes on something else now. This is your very rare chance to add a truly historical piece to your collection.

I'd prefer to trade it for one of the following watches. Trade value is $13,500
Possible trade for: Panerai 422, Panerai 372, Panerai 249, Panerai 232, Rolex Ceramic Sub (black or green). Will also consider other Panerai and Rolex watches for trade.

I am located in So.Cal and face to face is always possible (I live in Palos Verdes, and work in Downtown LA at the Paul Hastings building). Tons of references from well-known people).

Thanks for looking!
EW
iwc5002@gmail.com

Tudor: Blue Pelagos
sphereman is offline   Reply With Quote