The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Old 4 September 2012, 05:26 AM   #271
chicfarmer1
"TRF" Member

Watch: Midsize Datejust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosco View Post
Few of you asked about the strangest event I have experienced in this business, and it would have to be this question:

this **** watch very nice watch, very impressive, I seeing that the watch is designed for to making the scuba diving to dept of 1200 ft or meters? this not so important as I not to dive so deep, but I do having the question about if possible for to wearing this watch for to make the disco dancing? The disco dance moves put much force and stress and strain on watch, and I wish for to know your opinion regarding acceptability for wearing this watch while doing the disco dancing. I thinking this orange watch to be big hit and disco clubs. The disco dancers they no never see watch such as this. they to be very impressed and mabye want to buying more of such watch? Perhaps **** to certify watch for the disco, this big market as many disco dancer break the watches while making the disco moves.
From the archives of "When Sacha Baron Cohen Is Your Penpal."
chicfarmer1 is offline   Reply With Quote