The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > General Topics > Open Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 27 June 2019, 05:38 PM   #61
milov
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vakman View Post
Its true so please dont call a event that ruined a lot of lives of women crap.
There are many filters through which you can process information. By choosing to express yours you are bringing political discussion to the forum. Can we please reserve a small portion of the internet where political opinions are not touted.
Old 27 June 2019, 05:50 PM   #62
filsgreen
"TRF" Member

Don't let fear ruin your life. If you go through life thinking, what if? You won't leave your back yard. Sh*t happens. If your watch is stolen, it's insured you'll get another. By choosing to live in fear, you and your family will miss out on visiting many wonderful cities and countries.
Old 27 June 2019, 05:50 PM   #63
vakman
"TRF" Member

Watch: The watch.!
Oké wel Lets dont talk about muggings then because you have to get political incorrect then and that is bad.
Old 27 June 2019, 06:34 PM   #64
timedate
-

use your gut instincts, use fear to keep yourself alert and safe, like a rabbit does.

The days of living with your front door open ended a long time ago, if they ever even existed.

Dont believe those with vested interests who tell you crime is low, its bull*hit.
Old 27 June 2019, 06:58 PM   #65
Hub6152
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedate View Post
use your gut instincts, use fear to keep yourself alert and safe, like a rabbit does.

The days of living with your front door open ended a long time ago, if they ever even existed.

Dont believe those with vested interests who tell you crime is low, its bull*hit.

I can’t believe I just read that! And who exactly has got vested interests?
Old 27 June 2019, 07:06 PM   #66
timedate
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hub6152 View Post
I can’t believe I just read that! And who exactly has got vested interests?

who would have vested interests in telling people crime is low, is your question?

i would have thought the answer is obvious,

Anyway, enough of this thread for me,

Have a great day
Old 27 June 2019, 07:10 PM   #67
MinMay
Banned

Yes everywhere is safe. Lol. Be happy.
Old 27 June 2019, 09:51 PM   #68
bondtoys
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16750
Quote:
Originally Posted by vakman View Post
Its true so please dont call a event that ruined a lot of lives of women crap.
The crap part is, that these incidents are abused with the only purpose to agitate against refugees and immigrants.
Young men commit crimes no matter what nationality, citizen status, religion etc.
Old 27 June 2019, 10:11 PM   #69
Art 1
Banned

Watch: Rol/Seik/Tud/Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondtoys View Post
The crap part is, that these incidents are abused with the only purpose to agitate against refugees and immigrants.
Young men commit crimes no matter what nationality, citizen status, religion etc.
Yes, but the difference is when the young men are guests in another country, often illegally and don't belong there and commit these awful crimes. If legal they show no respect to the country and it's citizen who took them in and used tax payer money to help them get a fresh start.
Old 27 June 2019, 10:11 PM   #70
supernova
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/Rolex
Quote:
Originally Posted by aero View Post
Nothing is as safe as US.
Is your real name Donald Trump? America the greatest place on Earth yeh?

Check out the world crime index, top cities from a developed countries are from the US. Have you been to Asia before? Or is your uneducated statement based on your experience in you bedroom behind your computer?

Exercise normal common sense (sometimes hard for some) anywhere in the world and enjoy your hard earned purchases every where you go.
Old 27 June 2019, 10:19 PM   #71
Zakalwe
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art 1 View Post
Yes, but the difference is when the young men are guests in another country, often illegally and don't belong there and commit these awful crimes. If legal they show no respect to the country and it's citizen who took them in and used tax payer money to help them get a fresh start.
I don’t see how that’s worse, though I suppose that’s just a function of the fact that people can see the world differently.

You could just as easily say domestic criminals show no respect for the affluent society they had the pure good fortune to be born into.
Old 27 June 2019, 10:20 PM   #72
Art 1
Banned

Watch: Rol/Seik/Tud/Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakalwe View Post
I don’t see how that’s worse, though I suppose that’s just a function of the fact that people can see the world differently.

You could just as easily say domestic criminals show no respect for the affluent society they had the pure good fortune to be born into.
Yes, but they at least belong there, the others don't.
Old 27 June 2019, 10:27 PM   #73
Zakalwe
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art 1 View Post
Yes, but they at least belong there, the others don't.
Whilst I fundamentally see the world differently, your perspective is illuminating.
Old 27 June 2019, 10:59 PM   #74
vakman
"TRF" Member

Watch: The watch.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondtoys View Post
Yes the only bad thing about a mass rape by immigrants is that it proves a nationalist point of vieuw is true.
Old 27 June 2019, 11:02 PM   #75
FTX I
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandWatch View Post
Beautiful city, beautiful photo! I spent a couple of very happy weeks in Rio in the early 90s during my gap year travels, loved it, was reasonably careful all the time, and had no issues whatsoever.

I’ve traveled loads, been to most places. It’s strange, I think there are some places one can almost “feel the tension” in the atmosphere. Parts of Rio felt like that.
Thanks buddy. Nice to know you have good memories.
Closed Thread