The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 30 March 2022, 11:04 PM   #1
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Watch: me hit Huge Lotto
Icon2 FS: Rolex GMT Master ll White Gold, 116719, Pepsi, Full Package, Blue Dial!

For sale is a ROLEX 116719 White Gold GMT Master ll. It is in excellent condition and only worn a hand full of times.
It is a complete package with Rolex warranty card Dated May 2017.

It is keeping excellent time and everything you see in the pictures is included:

* All Original Links included 7+4 and 1 Extra Link

* Inner and Outer Rolex Boxes

* ROLEX GMT ll Instruction Booklet

* Warranty Booklet

* Brochure holder

* Matching Hang tag and Hologram

* Easy Lock Clasp

* Plastic Dial cover

* Dial Change 10/23/2018
by ROLEX

Condition:

* Excellent Condition.

* ROLEX Chromalight Blue Lume.

* Price 60,000

Text with any inquiries. Sam 510-499-one-one-two-two
2 Day inspection warranty and return if not as described. Buyer pay shipping. Pictures are of actual Rolex.
Overnight Shipping and Insurance is included in the USA. Payment by BANK WIRE. I am located Bay Area, California and will welcome a face to face transaction.

I am a watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Rolex USA in anyway. This watch is guaranteed authentic and I will stand by its Authenticity with a full refund less shipping. Additional text photos upon request. I have bought and Sold many Rolex watches here on TRF . All transactions, no issues.

To really lives means to live your life to the fullest. It means to chase your dreams, take risks, and to love life.
Since everyone’s fate is the same, why not live the best life that you possibly can? In order to really live,you must seize the day.
Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present...
LuminousMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 April 2022, 12:25 AM   #2
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

B

To really lives means to live your life to the fullest. It means to chase your dreams, take risks, and to love life.
Since everyone’s fate is the same, why not live the best life that you possibly can? In order to really live,you must seize the day.
Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present...
Old 3 April 2022, 02:10 AM   #3
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Icon19

bump

Old 5 April 2022, 12:46 AM   #4
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Icon19

Bump

Old 7 April 2022, 12:39 AM   #5
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Icon12

bump

Old 10 April 2022, 09:26 AM   #6
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Icon7

B

Old 12 April 2022, 01:53 AM   #7
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Icon12

b

Old 14 April 2022, 07:26 AM   #8
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Icon19

b

Old 18 April 2022, 09:21 AM   #9
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

b

Old 22 April 2022, 10:19 AM   #10
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

Icon7

Old 20 July 2023, 12:21 PM   #11
LuminousMaximus
"TRF" Member

withdrawn